Options
2»

Replies

• Gibby349
    Gibby349 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Damien_K wrote: »
    Would do your confidence and morale good to keep on going

Yep gonna keep going .I will post when I reach my goal because then people will see the results better when I reach my goal
  • DreBattles
    DreBattles Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Personally, I do progress pics every other Sunday (biweekly). It helps keep me motivated ! Plus it's amazing to actually see the progress...see your hard work in "motions'. But do whatever makes you feel comfortable :)
  • fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Gibby349 wrote: »
    fposte2016 wrote: »
    This is such a tease thread! I keep checking to see Gibby's awesome progress, but still no pics (says the lady too intimidated to post pics, but who lives in the success stories threads for motivation).

I am not sure what you mean by that but I am pressumings its something nice lol

Lol, yes. All I meant was I love seeing other peoples' progress pics but am too chicken to post my own (not that I've made enough yet to post). I kept checking this thread for pics bc 32 lbs is a huge victory already.
  • Gibby349
    Options
    Gibby349 wrote: »
    This is such a tease thread! I keep checking to see Gibby's awesome progress, but still no pics (says the lady too intimidated to post pics, but who lives in the success stories threads for motivation).

I am not sure what you mean by that but I am pressumings its something nice lol

Lol, yes. All I meant was I love seeing other peoples' progress pics but am too chicken to post my own (not that I've made enough yet to post). I kept checking this thread for pics bc 32 lbs is a huge victory already.

Thank you so much .Even though its a lot I would still feel more satisfied posting when I reach my goal because I will be able to see all my different body weights in one picture.Im going to combine them all into a collage then I will post on here when I reach my goal
  • Gibby349
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Damien_K wrote: »
    Would do your confidence and morale good to keep on going

Yep I agree with you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!