Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What makes you a horrible MFP friend?

Replies

• arleban
    arleban Posts: 369 Member
    I barely interact with humans in real life if I don't need to...and now you want me to do it somewhere else?
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    I suck at the wall love
    My job is awesome and I post pics of whales
    I'm bad at replying to private messages
    I post way to many workout related pics, mostly pole fitness so my profile is NSFW
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    I don't post Hump Day pics
    I have zero tolerance for TMI tuesday or wednesday or whateverthe*kitten* day it is
    I rarely look at my wall so if you post some wall love on there I never see it
    only 5% of my posts are about actual fitness stuff
    I don't lift, I don't care about lifting and I don't want to know about your lifting.
    If you send me a creepy message, be prepared for me to share it with everyone on the Singles Thread
  • Tr4pQueen
    Tr4pQueen Posts: 127 Member
    Patiently awaiting the what makes you an Awesome MFP friend thread

• GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    I am a horrible friend because I get bored and will play MFP Survivor with my friends list and I don't care how good of a friend you think we are if you have not won an immunity challenge there is no saves if you are voted off the island.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    I just visited a friend's profile. Just like that.... And then I visited another and then another.

You have these creepo dudes posting weird status messages like...
    "Hey baby have a lovely day"
    "Good morning baby"
    "Have a wonderful day sweetheart"
    "Sending you warm wishes honey"
    "Happy Thursday babe"

First, what the fudge.
    Second, are these dudes this whacked out?!

Do the women like these messages?! I mean daily. Every day. One dude goes good morning baby every effing day. He has been persistent for a couple weeks or more.

It's worse on the guys' walls. I have a very dear mfp friend...ok he's my mfp bestie. His wall used to be so ridiculous. I would go on there and make comments about it. I'm sure I pissed off a ton of his female friends.
    Some people are so thirsty.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    (when people post about lifting and working out it makes zero sense to me - like, they might as well be speaking Tagalog)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    I accept requests but I hardly look at my feed anymore.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I just visited a friend's profile. Just like that.... And then I visited another and then another.

You have these creepo dudes posting weird status messages like...
    "Hey baby have a lovely day"
    "Good morning baby"
    "Have a wonderful day sweetheart"
    "Sending you warm wishes honey"
    "Happy Thursday babe"

First, what the fudge.
    Second, are these dudes this whacked out?!

Do the women like these messages?! I mean daily. Every day. One dude goes good morning baby every effing day. He has been persistent for a couple weeks or more.

It's worse on the guys' walls. I have a very dear mfp friend...ok he's my mfp bestie. His wall used to be so ridiculous. I would go on there and make comments about it. I'm sure I pissed off a ton of his female friends.
    Some people are so thirsty.

off topic but nothing creeps me out more than a stranger from the internet calling me "babe"...like, it makes my skin crawl.

So I'm a bad MFP friend because I will take you off my FL if you call me "babe"
  • SashEdwards
    SashEdwards Posts: 78 Member
    Ok so just to be random and different as it seems all of you pretty much know each other, I'll throw something into the works because none of you know me lol. However posting in the why I'm a bad MFP friend thread might not be the best way to get you to know me, but meh, fluff it!

-I log in, but I never ever look at anything or comment or like anything on the weekends, and I only login to keep my login streak alive - I only interact when I'm at work
    -I quit logging and don't log - and my diary is set to private
    -I didn't even know there was a hump day pic thing going on here until now - 'nough said lol, but now that I do know, I wouldn't post butt pics anyway ;)
    -I rarely comment on anything unless it strikes me in some way, however I'm pretty generous on the likes
    -I'm like a husband, who gives his wife flowers only on special occasions - when it comes to motivating, it's got to be a pretty big milestone...I don't daily encourage, even though I should - it takes too much time to follow everyone's life when I have a busy life of my own

There's probably more reasons, but these are just a few to give you an idea....I saw a comment about someone starting a why you'd be a good friend thread? Someone should do that - that would be fun too!
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Ok so just to be random and different as it seems all of you pretty much know each other, I'll throw something into the works because none of you know me lol. However posting in the why I'm a bad MFP friend thread might not be the best way to get you to know me, but meh, fluff it!

-I didn't even know there was a hump day pic thing going on here until now - 'nough said lol, but now that I do know, I wouldn't post butt pics anyway ;)
    -I rarely comment on anything unless it strikes me in some way, however I'm pretty generous on the likes
    -I'm like a husband, who gives his wife flowers only on special occasions - when it comes to motivating, it's got to be a pretty big milestone...

^^These.

For some reason this post makes me a wee bit sad tho. Maybe I'm hormonal today.

• StayNParis
    StayNParis Posts: 42 Member
    I just continuously creep on @Tr4pQueen -she is the love of my MFP life.
  • freeformed1979
    freeformed1979 Posts: 33 Member
    I leave abruptly for weeks or months at a time and then come back and beg for forgiveness...
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    138shades wrote: »
    Tr4pQueen wrote: »
    Patiently awaiting the what makes you an Awesome MFP friend thread
    already been done.........check the forum.

@138shades ...I can't find the thread. Was it deleted already?
  • Tr4pQueen
    ^ this is awesome MFP friend service
  • Tr4pQueen
    I just continuously creep on @Tr4pQueen -she is the love of my MFP life.

Div you embarrass me, I'll add to your horrible MFP friend qualities ...but I still luvz ya!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    I never check MFP over the weekend or holidays. Ever.
    Sometimes I ignore PM's because I get busy and just can't reply to all of them.
    I'll take you off my FL if you never interact with me.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Because if you aren't willing to do what is needed to get into the shape you say you want to get into, I can't help you.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    "What makes you a horrible MFP friend?"

errr.... how much bandwidth do we have to work with here?