Needing more friends! I have over 100lbs to lose!

Options
13»

Replies

• JoeFedak
    JoeFedak Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 80 lbs in the last 6 months. You guys can do this. My fitness pal has been a big help
  • uclasteph
    uclasteph Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Request sent. If anyone else wants to add me feel free to send a request... let's support each other and reach our goals!
  • Coliee27
    Coliee27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Heyyy also wanting to lose 100 pounds feel free to add me lets do this !!!! We all can do this ! ❤️
  • Brumanatious
    Brumanatious Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey girl!!! I've lost 132 so far with about 20 more to go... It's a heck of a journey! Feel free to add me!! I'd love to keep in touch!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • want8me9bk
    want8me9bk Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Please feel free to add me too. I have a long journey ahead and anykind of mutual support and motivation would be great!
  • Xmingxue
    Xmingxue Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 pounds but am a bit stuck the last month. Add me too. can't do this alone. Need you guys.
  • AmandaMMeister
    AmandaMMeister Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have about 120lbs to lose. I had lost 27lbs then I took a break from mfp and gained most back. Well I am back and ready to get rid of this weight! Would love more friends for motivation and support, anyone feel free to add me!
  • BabeMeister83
    BabeMeister83 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm also needing to lose 100lbs, and the more support and motivation the better!
  • hannahdramana
    hannahdramana Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You guys are so awesome!