My 200 Pound Loss -Top 10 Secrets

Options
2»

Replies

• RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Terrific story and very sound, reasonable advice. I love that you don't give "tips and tricks" or anything gimmicky. I'm very proud of you and I really am happy to see this kind of thing. People need to hear more realistic things in terms of how to lose weight. Well done!
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on both the weight loss and the article. It takes courage to put yourself out there. What I loved the most was that this wasn't an "I did it so can you" advice column. You shared what worked for you without being preachy. You didn't need to wish the world good luck; your support for others is felt through your writing. Thanks for sharing your journey.
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! The article was great and you look amazing!
  • griffithm1
    griffithm1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Excellent article!
  • hopejaye75
    hopejaye75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congrats
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Your article made me laugh as I recognized so many of my thought processes in it and how silly they are. I particularly like the traffic law analogy.
    Congratulations on your weight loss - color me inspired :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!