kik or snap chat...

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Here it goes again. I'm not Lexi .. Drama start again

Yeah that's weird. Why would you think they where talking about you?
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks

WE have a bright one among-st us...
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    Who said that.. I really don't need drama in my life I'm already going threw that in the past

No one said anything.

We know you're Bella. Quit trippin boo!
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    threw again? I told you its through ...THROUGH. You're giving yourself away....kids these days.
    Who said that.. I really don't need drama in my life I'm already going threw that in the past

• nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    check out the app called dust.

drug addicts use this app?
    LOL. No its a texting app that makes whatever you send disappear within one minute of the recipient viewing it and sends an alert to you if the recipient tries to screenshot it. Developed by Mark Cuban.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    U know something it's a waste of my time coming on here. I hate people no offense some people that cool I just don't like drama that's just me
    you are a very confusing person.

SHE'S NOT LEXI!!!!!!!!!!!!

7njatbttnkes.gif
  • nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options

LOL. No its a texting app that makes whatever you send disappear within one minute of the recipient viewing it and sends an alert to you if the recipient tries to screenshot it. Developed by Mark Cuban.
    why would I be sending stuff that I would care to be seen by others? what type of person do you think I am?

why would I be sending stuff that I would care to be seen by others? what type of person do you think I am?

One never knows when they might have a need to send something discreet.