Key to success! Lol

Eat Clean
Eat less, exercise more
Drink a lot of water
Avoid sweets
Sunday's = cheat day (Just one meal) and make sure to hit the gym and do legs on that day..
Thank me later :)

Replies

• Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Eat clean. Wash all of my food before I eat it? Wash my hands first? Good idea.
    I'm trying really hard not to sound snarky, but how does making sure I do legs on Sunday ensure my success?
    It may be awesome for you and that's fantastic. But it might not be everyone's cup of tea.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    My keys to success:
    Find out what the basics are and stick to the basics (process = CICO, universal).
    Find out how to apply the basics in a way that you can and will stick to (method, individual).
    Aquire knowledge. Avoid confusion. Ignore hype, fads, scams, myths. Exert logic. Have fun.
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    edited August 2016
    My key to success;

Try to consume balanced and nutritious meals
    Exercise regularly
    Stay active (bit different to exercising for me)
    Keep junk food to a minimum
    Stay hydrated

• lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Junk food? I never eat anything from the trash
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Junk food? I never eat anything from the trash

so funny.
  • Return2Fit
    Return2Fit Posts: 226 Member
    Eat Clean
    Eat less, exercise more
    Drink a lot of water
    Avoid sweets
    Sunday's = cheat day (Just one meal) and make sure to hit the gym and do legs on that day..
    Thank me later :)
    This is a fine routine, and the results you produce will validate its specifics.
    You may need to make course adjustments from time to time when it comes to diet and training.
    That's normal.
    Best of luck to you...

• snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    My key to success, losing over 1/2 of my current body weight and keeping it off for almost 3 years:

Losing the weight: eat less calories than I burned
    Keeping it off: eating no more calories than I burn.

Be aware of portion sizes, and all foods in moderation.

Above has worked for me for 4-1/2 years now, I'll stick with my program.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    For me. Stay as close to my calorie target as possible. No cheat days, just make treats fit when I want them. Eat a wide and varied diet as nutrient rich as possible. Exercise, whatever I enjoy as regularly as possible, making sure to get in rest days.

Most of all, do what works for me and is sustainable for the rest of my life.