The official "I feel like....." post

Options
Icheatonmywife
Icheatonmywife Posts: 132 Member
Sometimes I feel like..... my life is a foreign movie with no subtitles, I just keep nodding, smiling and thinking WTF....

your turn

Replies

• _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like I suck at LIFE. Like trying to juggle too many things and they all come crashing down at once.
  • Icheatonmywife
    Icheatonmywife Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like, no matter how hard I try to accomplish things, goal, small items in life, I start working on them but then everything comes against me to stop my progress. Every little thing attempted is a battle, nothing is ever easy.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like, no matter how hard I try to accomplish things, goal, small items in life, I start working on them but then everything comes against me to stop my progress. Every little thing attempted is a battle, nothing is ever easy.

This is EXACTLY what I was going to type....
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders, like I cannot keep up with everything and I am failing at life and then My kids look at me and say "thanks for everything you do mom, we love you" and suddenly everything is better.

This is so me. More often than not.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like making extremely sarcastic (almost nasty) remarks on these forums but I hold back because it's usually my personal peeves and I should play nice.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    sometimes I feel like rainbows and unicorns
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Sometimes I feel like making extremely sarcastic (almost nasty) remarks on these forums but I hold back because it's usually my personal peeves and I should play nice.

OMG, same! I really had to restrain myself last week on one particular thread. I just don't post there anymore now.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    trinairby wrote: »

OMG, same! I really had to restrain myself last week on one particular thread. I just don't post there anymore now.

It's best to stay away sometimes and avoid drama like the plague, unless of course someone comes at me, then IT'S ON! :#
  • _dixiana_
    edited August 2016
    Options
    trinairby wrote: »

It's best to stay away sometimes and avoid drama like the plague, unless of course someone comes at me, then IT'S ON! :#
    Agree 100%. It ain't worth the drama.
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    Sometimes I feel invisible.....like nobody else knows or cares that I am here, or what I feel....

We see you. :)
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I feel like this Chit Chat forum is morphing into the Fun & Games forum with all the "poster above you" threads. :/:#