The official "I feel like....." post

Options

Replies

• PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up, Ill have to try it, I love Rum, most of the time its shots of rum, I know you may think its gross but Salor Jerry Rum shots, Gets your mouth all tingly....
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I feel like I want to say something on a certain someone's thread but I already have 2 points and I ain't looking to end up behind bars...
  • PowerMan40
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I feel like I want to say something on a certain someone's thread but I already have 2 points and I ain't looking to end up behind bars...

come on, just let it out dont let if fester like that.. :)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

I feel like you should tell us which thread. :#
  • km8907
    Options

I feel like you should learn to live a little :)

madea-goes-to-jail-o.gif
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

It's lexi...well bellacosta17 now. It's a thread about looking for nice guys.

Ahh...the troll. Thanks. I'll go check it out.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options

I feel like this is all deja vu times 3.
  • km8907
    Options
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

I feel like this is all deja vu times 3.

I personally think they need to get rid of that troublemaker and then remove any warnings or punishments because of her....

I was thinking the same thing. Isn't that one reason why flame bait isn't allowed?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like a nut. Sometimes I don't.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I feel like curling up into a ball and eating Cheetos while watching John Candy movies.
  • PowerMan40
    Options
    Iscah13 wrote: »
    I feel like curling up into a ball and eating Cheetos while watching John Candy movies.

Cheetos and John Candy, but you got to have orange soda with that. too, in your underwear, on a bean bag, with one hand holding your junk the other covered in Cheetos orange salty nice stuff... lol