Do you let your pet sleep in bed with you?

Options
1235»

Replies

• sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Our dog sleeps in our older daughter's bed most nights (she pretends he sleeps in his own bed), which means we only end up with our younger daughter in our bed. Then there are the nights when none of us can sleep in our own beds. Let's just say that the couch gets plenty of use.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Both of them, but they are only about 12lbs each so don't take up much room. 45r0d5lsxo9d.jpeg
    image.jpeg 1005.2K
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I think the real question should be...Does your pet permit you to sleep in your bed! :D
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    I think the real question should be...Does your pet permit you to sleep in their bed! :D
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    I think the real question should be...Does your pet permit you to sleep in their bed! :D

I was torn to put their or your...and all I pictured was me curled up on floor in a dog bed that's never been used! :lol:
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    My dog passed in March but she slept in our bed until the very last. She snored and husband snores so I was often treated to the snoring version of dueling banjos: the dog snoring but husband not, nudge the dog to get her to stop snoring which disturbed husband and caused him to start snoring; husband snoring but the dog not, nudge husband to get him to stop snoring which disturbed the dog and caused her to start snoring; back and forth, back and forth. I love(d) them both dearly but I just couldn't seem to win LOL
  • lexi3500
    lexi3500 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My cats sleep next to me
  • LaReineDesPixels
    LaReineDesPixels Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yup! He's a bichon, it's like having a teddy bear...
  • Byronic_Ryu
    Byronic_Ryu Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    My pet doesn't ask for permission. Lol. He has his half of the bed, I have mine.
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Yep, if they want to. I sleep on my side and one of the cats loves to crawl in while I am asleep and be the little spoon, which was super weird the first few time he did it (went to sleep with no cat and woke up with one which I didn't expect) but I am used to it now. His younger sister seems to be learning it from him because she has done it a couple times now. I have no clue how they manage to do it without waking me up.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    One of the cats sleeps with me. I have been away the past few nights and have missed him.
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    The cat does not sleep with me. Tried to let her in a few times but she makes too much noise.

So, the DH bought her two fluffy beds. She still sleeps on the couch.
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    No
  • Closerthanthis
    Closerthanthis Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I wake up every morning with a cat purring on my chest and it's my favourite thing.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,376 Member
    Options
    two out of our 5 dogs sleep with me. My pittie mix & chihuahua. we're pet sitting 2 of our grand dogs, who are small, so now it's 4
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    Options
    No but my dog has really bad breath and he farts......I get enough of that with my husband in the bed :/