• StillMrsUptonOgood
    Options
    And when you sweat off all your deodorant, you can smell really rank! lol
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    Natural a better term?

Indoor, controlled environment, you know the amount of UVA & UVB, you are getting based on the bulbs that are used. None of the randomness or other environmental factors of outdoor tanning.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    My wife uses Hempz.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    about only benefit I see in indoors it time saved, but I enjoy just sitting out in the open listening to my Pandora and watching the scenery go by. Plus I'm not really spending extra money when I'm on the beach. Not sure if "indoor Tanning technology" has made inroads to make it safer than the real sun or not.

I guess a lot of it boils down to using blocks and how effective they are in real sun vs things I'm not even sure about that are used on inside tanning devices. Is it also a block of some kind? I tan easily so I usually only use block the first 2-3 days in the sun and I'm generally good to go.
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I tan twice a year - for a month before each of our beach vacations. I have to say that I have - not ever - used one of those ridiculously overpriced lotions, and walk away with a great tan every time. I also do tan very easily and always have, so perhaps it's just different skin types or whatever. :)