Anyone feel unattractive no matter how hard you try

Try?
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Anyone feel unattractive no matter how hard you try

Try?

I'm guessing she means getting dressed up and putting on makeup, stuff like that
  • Pterod
    Pterod Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Rejected by my husband most days...yep I feel unattractive right now.
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    all the time so I am like whats the point lol so i eat more jack in the box hehe
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Yup.
  • rhianna_c
    rhianna_c Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Always
  • alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    From your profile pic, you're not ugly/unattractive. Enjoy your youth, your are beautiful.

Embrace your ever changing looks. I avoid mirrors :wink:

But seriously, your not ugly. Work it girl!

Seconded. You're very pretty. You'll have good and bad days, where you feel attractive and unattractive. Just a fact of life.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I feel somewhat smart, funny, and I am not completely unfortunate with looks, but never felt attractive, or get really uncomfortable with the rare times someone says sexy. i just don't get those.
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Yup.
    vq9j47s8al9b.jpg
    :o But... Iguanas are sooooo cuuuuuute!!! (I have a pet iggy and he's just the cutest 6 foot long baby ever!) Guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder :)
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I feel somewhat smart, funny, and I am not completely unfortunate with looks, but never felt attractive, or get really uncomfortable with the rare times someone says sexy. i just don't get those.

Haha I totally get that. I always try to rely on my personality more then anything
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    total_e wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Haha I totally get that. I always try to rely on my personality more then anything

Same. When you look like me, you gotta be funny or something.

A kick *kitten* personality is everything ... Looks are just the added bonus..and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
  • _birdie__
    _birdie__ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    yep i dont think it will ever change

i'm ok with that though

like ive lived so long irl as an un pretty girl i wouldn't know how to be any other way