Locker room etiquette

2»

Replies

• benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    King_Spicy wrote: »
    L2guns wrote: »
    I've witnessed the blow drying, mildly traumatizing. Its the sitting, open legged just chatting away when you look up and least expect it. I would also think that most of the ladies smell better than the guys...I have also since learned its not true. So many things that cannot be unseen or unsmelled.

I blow dry myself after each shower, ESPECIALLY in the grown area. Helps dry me more than just a towel. I wanna make sure there is no moisture at all down there before I put on exercise or riding briefs. Even baby powder the area to help keep it dry and smelling decent.

Is that a subtle hint about your manscaping?

Should manscaping not be mandatory though?

No. But if I get a hair caught in the back of my throat, things will not turn out as well as they would otherwise. Totally up to you.

hahahaha!!!
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Pubes do find their way in the funniest places. In the Marines, they would inspect our rooms weekly and a single body hair would cause the room to fail inspection. One time, they found a pube stuck like 5 feet up on a wall. God knows how it stuck there, but it was there in everyones faces once it was pointed out.
  • stylistchicky
    stylistchicky Posts: 561 Member
    I've witnessed the blow drying, mildly traumatizing. Its the sitting, open legged just chatting away when you look up and least expect it. I would also think that most of the ladies smell better than the guys...I have also since learned its not true. So many things that cannot be unseen or unsmelled.

I blow dry myself after each shower, ESPECIALLY in the grown area. Helps dry me more than just a towel. I wanna make sure there is no moisture at all down there before I put on exercise or riding briefs. Even baby powder the area to help keep it dry and smelling decent.

Read up on baby powder sweetie, I found a organic baby powder on Amazon that smells faintly of Lavender thats Talc free. Ladies please use talc free baby powder.
  • King_Spicy
    @stylistchicky , not sure how you missed it, but I mentioned baby powder in the very post that you quoted :lol:
  • stylistchicky

Read up on baby powder sweetie, I found a organic baby powder on Amazon that smells faintly of Lavender thats Talc free. Ladies please use talc free baby powder.

Whether people who have long-term exposure to natural talc fibers at work, such as talc miners, are at higher risk of lung cancer from breathing them in. Whether women who apply talcum powder regularly in the genital area have an increased risk of ovarian cancer.May 3, 2016
    Talcum Powder and Cancer - American Cancer Society
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    If you don't come out of the shower spinning it like a propeller you're doing it all wrong.

This nearly made me pee my pants, I'm laughing so hard!
  • stylistchicky
    @stylistchicky , not sure how you missed it, but I mentioned baby powder in the very post that you quoted :lol:

Oh sorry. I just saw baby powder and wanted to give a heads up. Same for you. Gold Bond makes a talc free powder. ;)
  • King_Spicy
    I have a kid. I'm well aware of talc free baby powders :)
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member

You realize that you're also showering in water that is LOADED fluoride! Talc and fluoride... Terrible...
  • stylistchicky
    I have a kid. I'm well aware of talc free baby powders :)

Thats awesome!
  • King_Spicy
    Old men are just children at heart :)
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member

Whether people who have long-term exposure to natural talc fibers at work, such as talc miners, are at higher risk of lung cancer from breathing them in. Whether women who apply talcum powder regularly in the genital area have an increased risk of ovarian cancer.May 3, 2016
    Talcum Powder and Cancer - American Cancer Society

My Ob/Gyn told me not to use talc down there 15 yrs ago.