9 words women use and there actual meanings!!

Options
13»

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    LOOOOVED THIS!!!! SOOoooO True!! he he he

^yep!
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Sounds as if it was written by a whipped man.

AGREED ! ! !
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    So what are you implying? That women are selfish, annoying and fake!?

Women are selfish, annoying and fake!

No implying necessary, just a statement.
  • t1nk6
    t1nk6 Posts: 215
    Options
    :noway: THANKS ALOT Donald!

Aw no seriously you cant tar everyone with the same brush ..

plus i think theres alot of men like that too :tongue:
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    This is totally true...except for the 5 minute thing. I'm quicker at getting ready than my husband.
  • tnicmorris
    tnicmorris Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hilarious! And joke or not, this is spot on accurate. I love it. I'll add one:

"Don't you have something to do?" = 10% of the time, I'm helping you reminding you of something you forgot. The other 90%, I'd like you to Go Away. Now.
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • fitbum19
    fitbum19 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    yep!!
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    :drinker: Oh whatever.....LOL
  • Shes1CraftyMama
    Shes1CraftyMama Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    OK, I find this completely hilarious. My husband and I joke about many of these and sometimes in an argument he will call me out on it. But in all honesty I think you are right. If we women would be more open to realizing we are this way ***(not EVERY woman, I know we are not all from the same box) and men understood this, there would be less arguments. Guys have theirs too, but this was brilliant! I found myself laughing so hard. I think this was written not by a man who was whipped, but who actually pays attention. If he were to follow these simple rules I can guarantee he will be getting more than the dominating man!
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I think I've been using the wrong definitions of the words. Oops!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    All I could do is laugh.

The list is priceless.
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hilarious!! It's so true!
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Same subject, different parents:

Mom: "Are you going out like that?"
    Me: "Uhhh I guess. Why?"
    Mom: "Nothing."
    Me: "..."

Dad: "You need a shave."
    Me: "Oh ok."
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Guys, grab a pen, this could possibly safe your life!!

DISCLAIMER - I <3 women and think they are awesome, this is a bit of fun :)

1) Fine
    This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2) Five Minutes
    If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3) Nothing
    This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4) Go Ahead
    This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!

5) Loud Sigh
    This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6) That’s Okay
    This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7) Thanks
    A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you’re welcome. (I want to add in a clause here – This is true, unless she says ‘Thanks a lot’ – that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say ‘you’re welcome’ . that will bring on a ‘whatever’).

8 ) Whatever
    Is a woman’s way of saying F– YOU!

9) Don’t worry about it, I got it
    Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the woman’s response refer to #3.

lol

I am guilty of these behaviors, especially the whatever
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Ha! So guilty of using: fine, nothing, that's okay, and don't worry about it!
    So funny, love this!
  • BobMcCloskey
    BobMcCloskey Posts: 117
    Options
    My wife just walked into my home office and asked me "What are you doing?" So I read the OP to her from this thread that I happened to be reading.

NOTE: We both got home at 1PM today. It's now 2:30 PM.

She answered "Funny." without even a chuckle. Then she proceeded to tell me how she's vacuumed the upstairs bedrooms, and the living room, and both sets of stairs, and also has done two loads of laundry! LOL! This implies that I've done nothing but read threads on MFP! I'm cracking up! So True! So True! :laugh: