What's your Myers Briggs Personality Type?

Options

Replies

• tanyabrillhart9
    tanyabrillhart9 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Extravert(3%) Sensing(19%) Thinking(12%) Judging(53%)
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    ENFJ
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    INFJ

Introvert(31%) iNtuitive(12%) Feeling(34%) Judging(50%)
    •You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (31%)
    •You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
    •You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (34%)
    •You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (50%)
  • cass0314
    cass0314 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    A little late to this party, but INFJ. :)
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    INTJ
  • Amym26
    Amym26 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am sometimes an ISFJ or sometimes an ISTJ. I'm pretty in the middle on the feeling and thinking, and can lean either way, depending on the day.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(75%) Thinking(100%) Judging(44%)

INTJ female. So, a Unicorn essentially.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    Options
    HEY FELLOW INTJ's

Here's something funny to brighten your day.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/newu1671/80-signs-youre-an-intj-cz0z#.wcL9K0nL8
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    INTJ
    Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(19%) Thinking(47%) Judging(69%)
  • grayblackmfp
    grayblackmfp Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ISTJ here. Sometimes I get INTJ.
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Alienique wrote: »
    INTJ - Introvert(62%) iNtuitive(9%) Thinking(56%) Judging(34%).
    Huh. Apparently, I'm quite the introvert. Never took myself for one. Interesting.

Sometimes if you take it at work versus at home you can test differently. Also, my understand is that the category words generally don't define the scale all that well. Introvert means that you derive your energy from within, versus getting it from the people around you. You could still be a very outgoing person, but people in general may drain you after a while - at which point you need quiet alone time.

I'm an INTP
  • beginforthelasttime16
    Options
    ENFJ over here and it's crazy accurate
  • theclaw900
    theclaw900 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I/ENTJ I say I/E because I was about 50/50 Introvert/Extrovert back when I took the test. I think I'm more E now.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    ENTP...I rarely meet another like me.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Introvert(12%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(3%) Judging(22%)

"unusual range and depth of their talents" that is my whole career in a nutshell, that's why they give me stuff no one else can do
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    I'm finding it fascinating the overwhelming percentage of INTJs here - especially considering this is on MFP and a self directed weight loss site.

Interesting...
  • CoffeeNCardio
    edited September 2016
    Options
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    I'm finding it fascinating the overwhelming percentage of INTJs here - especially considering this is on MFP and a self directed weight loss site.

Interesting...

I dunno. I expect INTJ's are the most likely people to use a site like this among the types. We're obsessed with what is actually functional, almost as a rule, compared to what's popular (and even on here CICO seems to be wildly unpopular sometimes), and we're more likely, as introverts, to prefer a weight loss platform that doesn't require us to go to some horrifying (to us) small group feel-good meeting when we could spend our time delighting in the joy of debate and science conjecture on here, not face-to-face.

ETA: And nothing says INTJ like jumping up and screaming "i volunteer as tribute!!!" whenever myers-briggs is brought up within a mile of you.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    CSARdiver wrote: »

Interesting...

I dunno. I expect INTJ's are the most likely people to use a site like this among the types. We're obsessed with what is actually functional, almost as a rule, compared to what's popular (and even on here CICO seems to be wildly unpopular sometimes), and we're more likely, as introverts, to prefer a weight loss platform that doesn't require us to go to some horrifying (to us) small group feel-good meeting when we could spend our time delighting in the joy of debate and science conjecture on here, not face-to-face.

Precisely - core to any INTJ is scoping out the problem, identifying root causes, and implementing corrections, corrective actions, and preventive actions. Which is why (I'm assuming) there are an abnormally large population on the site. I wonder if there is a type that would be more prone to reject the concept of CICO.