What's your Myers Briggs Personality Type?

Options

Replies

• imclynn
    imclynn Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    INFP
    Introversion, Intuition, Feeling & Perception.
    It's been awhile so I can't remember the percentages but it's really scarily accurate.
    About 8 of the family members took the test and everyone's result were very spot on.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    INTJ... Can't get much more "I" than me, honestly.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    INTP
    56pt8dcb41ug.jpg
    INTP.JPG 123.8K
  • amyinthetardis1231
    amyinthetardis1231 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    INFP, hardcore. And the results of these types of personality inventories are accurate to what you put in at the time you answer them. They aren't diagnostic, they're pretty much just spitting back what you just put in, neatly piled together in a few categories. That said, the one at 16personalities will be more accurate to the actual MTBI than most of the other online ones.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Today it is: Introvert(12%) iNtuitive(9%) Thinking(56%) Judging(19%)
  • magicpickles
    magicpickles Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Enfp
  • imclynn
    edited October 2016
    Options
    That said, the one at 16personalities will be more accurate to the actual MTBI than most of the other online ones.

True. I took the actual MTBI test like 10 yrs ago and I think it took like 1/2 hr to answer all the questions. The 16personalities came up with the same INFP result for me as the original too. Which only minorly confirms I haven't changed much! I came up 98% introverted. Spot on.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I was feeling pretty good until:

Fictional INTJs:
    Cassius (Julius Caesar)
    Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice)
    Gandalf the Grey (J. R. R. Tolkein's Middle Earth books)
    Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs)
  • imclynn
    Options
    INTJ... Can't get much more "I" than me, honestly.

I don't know. I had a painting in a group show at a local museum gallery a couple of years ago and when I showed up for the opening night event I was so freaked out I only lasted like five minutes before I had to leave. I even went with someone for moral support but it wasn't enough to overcome the difficulty I have with socializing with strangers. Especially groups of them.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    INFJ

INFJs tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all. The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.
  • JP_909
    JP_909 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    ENTP
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I was feeling pretty good until:

Fictional INTJs:
    Cassius (Julius Caesar)
    Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice)
    Gandalf the Grey (J. R. R. Tolkein's Middle Earth books)
    Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs)

Sherlock Holmes.... I feel pretty good about that.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The 1st question alone, stumps me because it doesn't account for factors, beyond 1's control; such as disability.
    Here's what I mean:

1st question ~ You are almost never late for your appointments
    By choice I am a responsible person & thus my answer'd be: "YES" (this answer, was true; when I was healthy)!
    My disability however, makes the current truth: "NO"!

Therefore the test'd indicate, that I am an irresponsible person; which doesn't match with my choices! Until an answer exists to choose from, to distinguish the difference between; the consequences of a disability & irresponsibility, the results'll remain inaccurate; for me & others like me!
  • levelinguptime
    levelinguptime Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    ENFJ
    Very accurate
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Dauntless...lol..
  • kendallvon
    kendallvon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Personality type: “The Advocate” (INFJ-T)
    Individual traits: Introverted – 86%, Intuitive – 69%, Feeling – 95%, Judging – 53%, Turbulent – 62%.
    Role: Diplomat
    Strategy: Constant Improvement
  • kendallvon
    kendallvon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    INFJ

INFJs tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all. The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

Hello! :smiley:
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Istj
  • Kellyfitness128
    Kellyfitness128 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've taken this twice in the past and once I got introverted, once I got extroverted. Ha, this time I got:

INFJ
    Introvert(3%) iNtuitive(19%) Feeling(41%) Judging(19%)
    You have marginal or no preference of Introversion over Extraversion (3%)
    You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (19%)
    You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (41%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (19%)