Woah! WTG!!
  • Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I keep struggling, but reading these just help me to not give up. You have come a long way and you look beautiful. Keep up the great work, @grobangal88!
  • pjtmay
    pjtmay Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! Your hard work is paying off! Thank you for the motivation! I am getting back started.
  • JoRolleNola
    JoRolleNola Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    U look amazing.
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • KarenUK56
    KarenUK56 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look absolutely fabulous! And so much younger too!
  • HG210
    HG210 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Your my inspiration today. You look Great!
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    quq9vyoylhyx.jpeg
    7zxaxc1jo8fu.jpeg

I've been doing this since January. I've lost 68 pounds. Dropped 2 shirt sizes. Dropped 4 pant sizes. I feel amazing! I've got a lot more to lose but this app has helped me so much!

Thanks for the inspiration. You look amazing. I hope one day to be able to share an amazing story like yours. Till then, I'm going to keep on keeping on. :)
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I truly enjoyed reading back through your thread and seeing your transformation! Thank you for sharing; you look stunning and I'm sure you feel amazing (even if the mind has some trouble keeping up with the body) :)
  • FindingLaurie
    FindingLaurie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I'm so inspired by your pics, because I'm built just like you ... sometimes it seems the legs will never get smaller--but you've shown that they do! Awesome job!!
  • grrrlwonder
    grrrlwonder Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • grobangal88
    grobangal88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I'm so inspired by your pics, because I'm built just like you ... sometimes it seems the legs will never get smaller--but you've shown that they do! Awesome job!!

Trust me I'm still working on them. Grrr. Stubborn hips and butt. They won't go away! Signed up for a personal trainer so here's hoping he can help me lose them.
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I think so, too! Whoot! Party on, Sister!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!