I think I'm a lesbian

Options
misshayes37
misshayes37 Posts: 5 Member
As long I can I remember I've been attracted to women yet I don't know how to approach a women or where to begin looking for another lesbian women any advice

Replies

• rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    You had me at lesbian. I am 100 % lesbian .lets start a club . I'll be president .
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Ummmmmmm congratulations?
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Just Kidding there are alt of great members here that can give u dome great advice
  • rebel_26
    Options
    Lmao what a great typo
  • rebel_26
    Options
    On a serious note you may be on your way with this thread. Alternative lifestyles are abundant here . Possibly someone in that lifestyle can help you out of your shell. In today's world it's not Tabu.
  • RoteBook
    RoteBook Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    i do not know why someone would 'think' they are lesbian at 24? Are you not just curious?

My mates knew they were always lesbians or bisexual.

I have many a gay friend. Some of them have felt gay as long as they can remember. Some of them discovered they were gay along the way. Sexuality is fluid, and it often takes time to develop

This. And it depends on your culture/family. I have friends who didn't realize they were LGBT until their 30's because they had been told their whole lives that being LGBT was a bad lifestyle choice.
  • lexi3500
    lexi3500 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My friend thinks she's a lesbian but I asked her if u think u are than Kiss me
  • misshayes37
    misshayes37 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    lexi3500 wrote: »
    My friend thinks she's a lesbian but I asked her if u think u are than Kiss me

Lol I need a friend like you
  • lexi3500
    Options
    U can be my friend add me
  • lexi3500
    Options
    I'm bored
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options