• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    nH7qg1z.gif
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Poor OP, I think your issue got lost in all the drama!

I wouldn't overthink it...people are attracted to all sorts of things, sometimes they make sense, sometimes they don't. If an opportunity arises that you can dabble with someone, I say go for it...you'll know pretty fast whether it's really something you're into or not. On the opposite side of the coin, there's nothing wrong with being attracted to anyone and doing nothing about it. xo

Wrong thread! Carry on...
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Anabela90 wrote: »
    Come to my house I'll show u.. I don't need nobody crap for real .. all those pics I send u . It's me I'll even take a another pic

If you really aren't said person...why do you have to prove it?

Can I get in on the story???
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    57600359.jpg
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    This thread got weird....well....then again it started weird

Agree....
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

I wouldn't overthink it...people are attracted to all sorts of things, sometimes they make sense, sometimes they don't. If an opportunity arises that you can dabble with someone, I say go for it...you'll know pretty fast whether it's really something you're into or not. On the opposite side of the coin, there's nothing wrong with being attracted to anyone and doing nothing about it. xo

Still kinda applicable to the thread lol.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

no, that's okay

your post makes as much sense as anything else written here today

• kristy5714982
    kristy5714982 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you think you are a lesbian (or bisexual), than find an LGBTQ support group in your local area. If I were you, I would consider myself as "questioning" just for a little while. If it seems like you really are bisexual, or a lesbian, then you are. Just find a support group first, and go from there.