The is the only way for fat loss.

Am not losing :'(
  • pdm3547
    pdm3547 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    The way you lose fat is being in a calorie deficit

Then you are eating at maintenance. The laws of thermodynamics say so.
  • muffinsandcakes
    muffinsandcakes Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    pdm3547 wrote: »

Am not losing

But MFP set this for me is it wrong??
  • muffinsandcakes
    Options

Then you are eating at maintenance. The laws of thermodynamics say so.

Mfp set it for ne 1570 cals is it wrong?
  • pdm3547
    pdm3547 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options

The level they have set is likely to be right, give or take. But you are measuring and logging wrong.
  • muffinsandcakes
    Options
    The is the only way for fat loss. It's possible to lose weight without exercise.

And yes, hit your calories, not 200 or whatever below. Your deficit is already taken off to give you that number.

Don't worry about 'bulking'. The muscles look bigger as they're retaining water for repair. It's normal.

Should I do cardio instead :(((
  • muffinsandcakes
    Options

The level they have set is likely to be right, give or take. But you are measuring and logging wrong.

Goshhh but there is most of the time 200 left
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Don't stop squats and don't stop strength training. Your future self will thank you. There are many benefits. Don't obsess over your thighs, many people have it much worse. :)
  • muffinsandcakes
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    Don't stop squats and don't stop strength training. Your future self will thank you. There are many benefits. Don't obsess over your thighs, many people have it much worse. :)

But I dont want a bulk
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    You aren't going to bulk!!! Gaining muscle is very hard to do.
  • muffinsandcakes
    Options
    You aren't going to bulk!!! Gaining muscle is very hard to do.

Hmhmhmm
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,241 Member
    Options
    What kind of squats and lunges? Bodyweight? With a barbell?

Am followoing Kayla Itsines Bikini.Body Guide but my thigh fat is there though ive done hell of bodyweight squats :(( do u think i should stop?? Or is it cardio that is missed!

You cannot spot reduce. Let me repeat, you cannot spot reduce. To get rid of the bumps, eat at a reasonable calorie deficit and be patient. One month is nothing, 5Kg, if that is all you have to lose, will likely take 4-5 months, maybe more depending on how carefully you log what you eat.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I don't think you have the vaguest idea how hard people who actually want to bulk work to do it. It sure as hell doesn't happen accidentally.
  • AnabolicMind2011
    AnabolicMind2011 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Sloth2016 wrote: »
    ERMAGERD, STAHP! U gonna get so swole! Put down those silly weights before it's too late!

Seriously! My cousin's sisters mom did squats for a month and became a physique competitor! She did no other work, didn't weigh foods or log. Just body weight exercises.
    She finally got so bulky that people mistook her for a dude. They where like "dam u swoll "

So yeah girlfriend be careful you might be gaining so much muscle!

true story........ .

Not really......

Laughed so hard my abs got swole, brah.

Girl be careful laughing like that. Don't you know that is how Arnold got so darn bulky? He watched old episodes of crank yankers while doing body weight exercises. You don't want to end up like poor ole swole arnold , do you?

• AnabolicMind2011
    AnabolicMind2011 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    And don't get me started on zumba! You'll be so ripped in a month that your traps will bust open your shirts!
    #getbig
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Sloth2016 wrote: »
    ERMAGERD, STAHP! U gonna get so swole! Put down those silly weights before it's too late!

Seriously! My cousin's sisters mom did squats for a month and became a physique competitor! She did no other work, didn't weigh foods or log. Just body weight exercises.
    She finally got so bulky that people mistook her for a dude. They where like "dam u swoll "

So yeah girlfriend be careful you might be gaining so much muscle!

true story........ .

Not really......

Laughed so hard my abs got swole, brah.

Girl be careful laughing like that. Don't you know that is how Arnold got so darn bulky? He watched old episodes of crank yankers while doing body weight exercises. You don't want to end up like poor ole swole arnold , do you?

Its those hand weights. The pink ones are killers. Mix 'em with Zumba and you have a "lethal cocktail" for being the next Muscle Mag photoshoot victim!