• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Right.

i-give-up.gif
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    on Second thought...I think you COULD make it work. I'm going against the Majority...

yes I flip flopped. Call me Trump or Hillary.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    on Second thought...I think you COULD make it work. I'm going against the Majority...

yes I flip flopped. Call me Trump or Hillary.

You can make anything work, doesn't mean it's a healthy relationship.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    was a joke , but if I have to explain that I guess I failed at comedy this time.

I'll go back to my corner now.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Just read all 3 pages...
    x smh x
  • DoreenaV1975
    DoreenaV1975 Posts: 567 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    vespiquenn wrote: »
    .. This is harsh, but my first thought was "are you really asking this question?"

Yup, halfway through I was like... she knows the answer but wants us to reassure her she's wrong and should stay w/ him. ::eye roll::

ETA: OOPS messed up the quote function! Sorry
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Tanie98 wrote: »
    UPDATE

So he got back in contact and apologize about how he treated me.We both admitted that we over reacted so I decided to let it slide given the history we have...I mean it only happened once. We have been in daily contact now and he is driving down here to see me next weekend

Thank you everyone for your answers

You mean based on the history where you were on and off until he broke up with you for someone else and then blew off an Internet date?
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Tanie98 wrote: »
    UPDATE

So he got back in contact and apologize about how he treated me.We both admitted that we over reacted so I decided to let it slide given the history we have...I mean it only happened once. We have been in daily contact now and he is driving down here to see me next weekend

Thank you everyone for your answers

You mean based on the history where you were on and off until he broke up with you for someone else and then blew off an Internet date?

I was okay with him dating another girl at that time because neither of us was in position of moving. Of course It hurt just the thought of him being with another female but I understood because I couldn't give him what the other girl could. The distance was just too stressful for both of us and we had hard time seeing each other because of schedule confliction. So we both decide it was for the best to part ways

I tried moving on and have met few guys after we parted ways but I haven't found anyone worthwhile nor have I connected with anyone the same way we did

Then more than a year later he reached out and we found each other again. At this point I can see myself moving in with him if things work out
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    I've heard this song before. Went like this...
    Straight up I tell ya I just really wanna cut when we together
    Oh, oh, oh
    Come here girl, let's get it on
    Straight up now tell me do you really wanna love me forever?
    Oh, oh, oh
    Or is it just a hit and run

*kitten*

..... now guess what *kitten* song is in my *kitten* head?
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Have the police been called yet?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Slush, slush, slush.
    Slushing tiresssssssssssssss!