Any piercings or tattoos and what body part where is at.

Options

Replies

• _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @_dixiana_ wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    @cee134 You could have at least picked a better font. Lame.

Pssst. **Whisper voice** This thread was started by a now ousted troll... For the record I like your tattoo.

I know, but does that matter? I had to comment on the frenum piercing and it went from there.
    And, thank you.

That's the 2nd time I almost googled frenum....

NSFW, you've been warned. I didn't even go looking for a photo, I just wanted a description, but they found me.

I know right? I just went straight to the wiki page and ...oh look...I'll just scroll past that one...omg another one! And another!

ha, yes! And then I was like..ok, enough's enough! But I have to say I am now wondering how this feels for the female... Who wants to google that for us and report back? Or any body wanna chime in with personal experience?
    You know, for science. :D
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I never understood what the attraction was to having a piece of metal stuck trough your private member...
  • vollans
    vollans Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Because it feels absolutely awesome, basically. And some people like the look of it as well.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    vollans wrote: »
    Because it feels absolutely awesome, basically. And some people like the look of it as well.

Looks like a dick with eyes.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Plants

wwweeh6likeo.jpg
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I have 1 on my lower back, 1 on my ankle and 1 on my whole left side from hip to ribs
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    holagatita wrote: »
    I have 1 on my lower back, 1 on my ankle and 1 on my whole left side from hip to ribs

Would be interested in seeing the side tattoo. I'm planning to get one there hopefully soon. How low is your pain threshold and how much did the pain suck?
  • ridebikes_drinkbeer
    Options
    But I have to say I am now wondering how this feels for the female... Who wants to google that for us and report back? Or any body wanna chime in with personal experience?
    You know, for science. :D

The feedback has typically been positive.
    This particularly piercing is beneficial for me as well.
  • _dixiana_
    Options

Would be interested in seeing the side tattoo. I'm planning to get one there hopefully soon. How low is your pain threshold and how much did the pain suck?

I have one on my ribs to my hip and I'm a scaredy little bitchface so it definitely hurt. Not cry-worthy, but feels like someone is taking a tiny hot knife and scratching it on your bones haha

oh no, D! I snorted at that description, but now I'm terrified. I wanna see yours!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

I have one on my ribs to my hip and I'm a scaredy little bitchface so it definitely hurt. Not cry-worthy, but feels like someone is taking a tiny hot knife and scratching it on your bones haha

oh no, D! I snorted at that description, but now I'm terrified. I wanna see yours!

It really will be ok! It's not terrible pain, it's uncomfortable and I remember thinking "WHY do people do this to themselves?" but I would definitely get another one now. Can't show it here because I'd have to be topless basically lol

How many PM's did you just get?
  • _dixiana_
    Options

It really will be ok! It's not terrible pain, it's uncomfortable and I remember thinking "WHY do people do this to themselves?" but I would definitely get another one now. Can't show it here because I'd have to be topless basically lol

I was tempted to PM her....
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options

Oh just tons, like, whatever is a lot, gawd I can't just live my life without pervs...it's so hard being hot...

Story of my life... Story of my life bruh.
  • liltink95
    liltink95 Posts: 17 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    b0hes85jdotz.jpg
    I have 8 tattoos and 9 piercings. Here is a little bit of mine.. Finishing my sleeve in the next few months.
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    liltink95 wrote: »
    b0hes85jdotz.jpg
    I have 8 tattoos and 9 piercings. Here is a little bit of mine.. Finishing my sleeve in the next few months.

Did it feel like tiny hot knives scratching your bones to get it there on your ribs? haha
  • liltink95
    liltink95 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    liltink95 wrote: »
    b0hes85jdotz.jpg

Did it feel like tiny hot knives scratching your bones to get it there on your ribs? haha

It wasnt too bad until it got to my upper ribs and then I felt like i had to hold my breath for some reason haha altogether wasnt as bad as i initially expected