Options
2»

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    Cucumber either salted or with some salsa. Like a whole cucumber though.

That is what I would do. I would eat a large cucumber to fill my belly. A little salt, lemon juice and chipolte pepper is tasty too! You probably would have enough calories left to have a tomato too. :wink:

People always look at me like I'm crazy the way I eat cucumber. I just cut off the ends, salt it, and eat it whole. Whatever. It's delicious and it keeps my bod in check.
  • Mirelle242
    Mirelle242 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Eat an egg and spinach omelet. Also are you drinking a lot of water? Thirst can be mistaken for hunger sometimes I know I try to eat before a certain time and when I think I'm hungry I drink some water and feel fine
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »
    Cucumber either salted or with some salsa. Like a whole cucumber though.

That is what I would do. I would eat a large cucumber to fill my belly. A little salt, lemon juice and chipolte pepper is tasty too! You probably would have enough calories left to have a tomato too. :wink:

People always look at me like I'm crazy the way I eat cucumber. I just cut off the ends, salt it, and eat it whole. Whatever. It's delicious and it keeps my bod in check.

Funny! I do usually slice it up - unless they are the mini ones. Those I won't even slice the ends off! :open_mouth: