Options
123457»

Replies

• 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    VegasFit wrote: »
    3071092-p-MULTIVIEW_zpsi1sm6h6u.jpg

These are the latest shoes I have added to my collection. They were recommended from a running store based on my love of cross-training, HIIT type workouts and bootcamps that consist of not more than a mile run. So far I love them and plan on ordering another pair in a different color since running stores tend to be limited in color selection. I really like the slip on aspect surprisingly.

I've got a pair of On Running's trail shoes, the Cloud Venture. In that big pile of shoes I posted, the Cloudventures are my favorites.
  • Rajions
    Rajions Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    How do you guys post pics on here? Lol I don't see that option.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Rajions wrote: »

What platform are you using?
  • Rajions
    Rajions Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Rajions wrote: »

What platform are you using?

Android? Lol is that what you mean?
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    This is my workout "shoe" lineup. The running shoes are New Balance and Saucony, cycling shoes are Specialized MTB shoes and Pearl Izumi Tri Fly 4's, and for swimming, a couple sets of TYR training fins thrown in. My favorites are the NB racing flats...complete with matching speed laces. :) No selfies, but the second one is a recent picture of the flats getting some use:

rbxzsjfiguuy.jpg

ew9iu40nwn9a.jpg

• STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Djproulx wrote: »
    This is my workout "shoe" lineup. The running shoes are New Balance and Saucony, cycling shoes are Specialized MTB shoes and Pearl Izumi Tri Fly 4's, and for swimming, a couple sets of TYR training fins thrown in. My favorites are the NB racing flats...complete with matching speed laces. :) No selfies, but the second one is a recent picture of the flats getting some use:

rbxzsjfiguuy.jpg

ew9iu40nwn9a.jpg

Sweet! I see that you are very active!!!!