Replies

• cmristine
    cmristine Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • JennP415
    JennP415 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself! You look fantastic! I'm sure you feel great, too! Please keep posting because it's very motivating to see your success!!!
  • clandrum84
    clandrum84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job- can't wait to see the pics from the rest of your journey! Super motivational.

Thank you. I have hit a plateau that I am working to get past. Just one day at a time though.
  • clandrum84
    Options
    Laurie6578 wrote: »
    You go girl!!! Enjoy your life and your kids. You will never regret the effort it takes to make yourself healthier for them!!!

Thank. I am most certainly enjoying life a little more now! Things are so much easier to do. Playing outside with the kids at the park is more fun now.
  • clandrum84
    Options
    JennP415 wrote: »
    You should be so proud of yourself! You look fantastic! I'm sure you feel great, too! Please keep posting because it's very motivating to see your success!!!

Thank you. I plan to keep posting. I'm not at my final goal or any kind of stopping point. I plan to keep going and will post along the way. I know how much these success stories have helped me so I will continue to post to help myself and others.
  • clandrum84
    Options
    Hit a plateau. Fighting flu "b". Been off work since Monday and eating out of boredom. Not feeling strong enough to keep pushing. Headache. Keep on truckin though.
  • avchavis
    avchavis Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome- I feel inspired
  • scubakat67
    scubakat67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    WOW! @clandrum84, your success [so far] is fantastic!! Those nay-sayers are eating their words now! Don't let this little speed bump plateau slow you down - you've already proven you can do amazing things; you'll kick it to the curb in short order because you are capable of great accomplishments. You got this!

Hope you feel better very soon. I'm bookmarking this one so I can continue to be inspired. Thank you for posting your progress.
  • clandrum84
    Options
    avchavis wrote: »
    Awesome- I feel inspired

Thank you. I continue to post not only to help others but to help myself as well!
  • clandrum84
    Options
    scubakat67 wrote: »
    WOW! @clandrum84, your success [so far] is fantastic!! Those nay-sayers are eating their words now! Don't let this little speed bump plateau slow you down - you've already proven you can do amazing things; you'll kick it to the curb in short order because you are capable of great accomplishments. You got this!

Hope you feel better very soon. I'm bookmarking this one so I can continue to be inspired. Thank you for posting your progress.

Thank you so very much. It's very interesting to see someone you haven't seen in a while and have them go "woah you look amazing". I'm going to keep on pushing.
  • clandrum84
    Options
    Hi all, so I wanted to post a progression update. I've hit a plateau and am really struggling to get past it. I found something this morning that was a little motivating. On the left (picture with baby) is from 1 year ago today. Picture on right is me this morning. Face update definitely looks different. What do you think?0uh4a8etkfwe.jpg
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    you look MARVELOUS....!!!!! WAY TO GO, QUITE THE ACCOMPLISHMENT!
  • elleelle03
    elleelle03 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • clandrum84
    Options
    Thank you @EttaMaeMartin and @elleelle03
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!! I think I secretly believe that I can't change but reading your post gives me confidence that it is possible. Thank you and congratulations!!! Keep up the great work! Ps you have some cute kids! :)
  • GenElizabeth
    GenElizabeth Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Super awesome work. Keep it up!! :heart:
  • saminabilal
    saminabilal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • clandrum84
    Options
    You are amazing!!! I think I secretly believe that I can't change but reading your post gives me confidence that it is possible. Thank you and congratulations!!! Keep up the great work! Ps you have some cute kids! :)

Hi. I think personally it's easier for us to secretly think we can't do it because then it's easier if we let ourselves fail. But I never in my wildest dreams believed I could lost 20, 30, 40, 50, or 60 lbs but here I am. Still hard for me to believe. I'm not finished though. You can do it as well.

• alc649
    alc649 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Great job! What an inspiration you are :smiley:
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Wow excellent job you look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!