Are these real woman or just a fantacy

Options

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Well there's a new addition to the deactivated shout out thread.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Talk about trouble in paradise...

ec51h2s4cvgm.gif
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Wife located the phone.

Wife located flirts and sexts.

Tech savvy wife renames user name.

She deactivates account.

Mountain man is in the dog house. Sleeps in his car. She already changed locks.

I'm guessing wife doesn't look like the girl with the motorcycle in OP's pic either.

I bet she is of similar attractiveness to him and now mountainman is miserable because he's another foolish manchild that feels the need to punch above his weight class...just like I said. Booyah! Nailed it.

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Maybe his wife is a super model. They get jealous too amd vicious cause they're always hungry
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    OR, conspiracy theory here, he changed his own username. Thus making him look like a cheater to snag that risk-taking model he's look for

BOOOM.

He didn't seem that... Slick, though.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I bet he and Natasha the Victoria secret model/bike racer are reading this right now and having a great laugh about it.
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    But, How does a super bike riding super hottie find this cheating man who seems to have vanished?
  • synchkat
    Options
    But, How does a super bike riding super hottie find this cheating man who seems to have vanished?

Walmart?
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Maybe his wife is a super model. They get jealous too amd vicious cause they're always hungry

Within the realm of possibility. I have known a few guys that stepped out on their smoking hot wives. Boys are silly and *kitten* be crazy, yo.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    No we don't exist.. We're a fiction of you're imagination... Everyone knows girls don't sail speed boats, go river rafting, cliff dive or ride motorcycles...
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options

Don't go poking holes with your logic!

I'm just kidding... I've got him locked in my basement.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Or maybe he was really separated because of an unhappy marriage and been talking to someone here and really feeling the connection but his loving wife found out about this account and renamed it to that because she can't stand for him to find happiness in chitchat maybe?? Anybody?? There's really 2 side to every story not all guys are dogs and not all females are crazy who am I kidding I've seen the crazy matrix chart -.-

I was with you right up until: 'not all females are crazy'.

then.....

good recovery with reference to crazy matrix chart

re5pext
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Or he could have been here just enjoying chit chat, joining the conversations, because he never got a nice word from his better half, because she is crazy and thinks every vagina, on legs wants to have relations with him, because he was such the underwear model, super sexy. She freaked out on him, verbally abused him, and tried to ruin the only out let to humans who were trying to better themselves too, for support and encouragement.

So he disabled his account, for damage control, and to save the few friends he had made.....