Replies

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    While I went through the same experience at Six Flags Over Texas, that was years ago and not my motivation to lose weight. Although, having lost weight, I did ride that roller coaster. And folks, I hereby testify that looking at talorrd's pictures you ain't seen nothing yet. Reading his words of life-changing purpose and dedication is some of the most inspirational stuff I've ever read. He recently began a message with a quote from Tony Robbins, then his own words made Tony Robbins seem weak and paltry in comparison. Thank you @taylorrd, you are a leader.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Outstanding
  • Snicolej
    Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great job and hopefully you have went back and rode that ride !
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Way to go.... OMG the sad face in the before pics... I get that.
  • grillinginthenameof
    Options
    It's crazy how similar your experience is to my own. I was told I couldn't ride a roller coaster also and had to take the "walk of shame". It was my turning point as well. Less than a year later I'm down 66 lbs with 30 more to go. Way to go man. You look amazing but I'm sure you feel even better
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    hot dayum! get it son... looking GREAT! :p
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!