Speaking of Auto correct - What embarrassing moment have you had

Options
2»

Replies

• cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Our new CEO had just gotten his first iPhone when we went on a business trip together. I texted him that we were shopping and did he want us the get anything for him. He decided to try Siri to respond by voice and what I got went something like this "Yes, I need some *kitten* asprin and some soda. I don't god damn know what the *kitten* this *kitten* is saying, *kitten* this. Delete." Clearly he couldn't figure it out, and hit send instead of deleting. But - WOW - what a way to get introduced to the new big boss!! :D:D
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    i was texting a friend about coming over and meant to say "let's pick up some beers" came out "let's butt up some beers yo" i don't even know where the "yo" came from. anyway, that's what we say when we want someone to pick up beers now.
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    cnadiger wrote: »
    Our new CEO had just gotten his first iPhone when we went on a business trip together. I texted him that we were shopping and did he want us the get anything for him. He decided to try Siri to respond by voice and what I got went something like this "Yes, I need some *kitten* asprin and some soda. I don't god damn know what the *kitten* this *kitten* is saying, *kitten* this. Delete." Clearly he couldn't figure it out, and hit send instead of deleting. But - WOW - what a way to get introduced to the new big boss!! :D:D

I literally laughed out loud OMG that made my night thank you!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    bump