• DAJ84
    DAJ84 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations you look fantastic
  • momwantsbodyback
    momwantsbodyback Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    asjt678 wrote: »
    You look amazing but I have to take the focus off of the weight loss for a bit. How the heck did you lose the stretch marks and get such gorgeous skin!!!!!????? :):):) you look fabulous from head to toe.

Thank you so much! :blush: The stretch marks are still there, you cannot really see them in the pictures. However, they faded quite a bit. It's still weird showing my belly in public sometimes. It looks fit and everything, but a little scarred like I've been in a terrible knife fight or something :lol:
  • f1tforever
    f1tforever Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic !! Just the motivation I need at 5 month post partum! This baby weight Is tough to shake !
  • ohiowatching
    ohiowatching Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! You should be so proud of all of your hard work!!!!! You are definitely an inspiration to me!
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Your starting weight is right about where mine was and your goal weight is what mine is! Same height too! Your story is just what I needed for motivation as I have been lacking some lately (I'm down in the 160s now!)!!!

Great job - you look awesome!
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    You look great! I like how the stretch marks faded, and that you have them. It's a true the mark of a type of warrior, giving birth is no simple feat. I hope mine fade to but not go away. Congrats on a job well done!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    asjt678 wrote: »
    You look amazing but I have to take the focus off of the weight loss for a bit. How the heck did you lose the stretch marks and get such gorgeous skin!!!!!????? :):):) you look fabulous from head to toe.

Thank you so much! :blush: The stretch marks are still there, you cannot really see them in the pictures. However, they faded quite a bit. It's still weird showing my belly in public sometimes. It looks fit and everything, but a little scarred like I've been in a terrible knife fight or something :lol:

I was going to say the same thing! You can't even see your stretch marks at all anymore! You look wonderful!
  • terenceadavenport4265
    Options
    Great job and great advice! Keep up the hard work cause you look great!
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Way to go, well done
  • bajan_bum
    bajan_bum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look like a new person
  • skinnyjeansandstretchmarks
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for the motivation
  • iloveLUCY2016
    iloveLUCY2016 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Thanks for the inspiration
  • Christinaluvly
    Christinaluvly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Girl,

You've put in a lot of dedication and discipline. I love that your timeline was 3 years. It takes time and it's a total lifestyle change. I'm totally sharing your story with a close girlfriend of mine. Like you, she's a hott momma working hard to be fit with her kids.

I, myself, do not have children, but would like to think I'd be strong like you and snap back!

Kudos for you for being healthy and setting such a great example to your kid(s) and us.

Also. I think we should be friends!
    Love having strong women in my corner!
    Friend me, if you'd like!

-Victoria

ph9phwztqykk.png
  • stephenmoralee
    stephenmoralee Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!