Replies

• chrissjourney
    chrissjourney Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. ..substitute is chocolate
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    I couldn't even begin to guess which food I crave most. I get a hankering for all kinds of foods quite often. Anything from pizza to roasted broccoli to sauerkraut and sausage to egg salad to lasagna to pbj to blackened catfish to crab legs to French toast and on and on and on.

Usually I'll fix what I want for dinner, others I may just ignore it and have something else, or if it's a high calorie food I'll often wait till the weekend because I eat more on the weekends. Just depends on the circumstances and whether I have whatever I'm craving on hand or not.
  • fattothinmum
    fattothinmum Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    The only substitute that works for me and chocolate is medjool dates. And good quality dried mango. I still have the odd bar or two of chocolate though....
  • exr_nick
    exr_nick Posts: 16 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Good, non-light, beer. Like Stone Arrogant B@stard or the like. Tasty, but soooo caloric.
  • sun_cat
    sun_cat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    It varies, but usually beets or green chiles
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    candice072 wrote: »
    Thank you for all the responses. Ice cream and chips for me. (Not together haha) moderation doesn't help when their are so many calories in a very small serving. So I've been turning to weight watcher ice cream. They have lots of frozen treats that are delicious. Substitute chips all taste awful.

Try frozen yogurt. I have a serving almost every night and Veggie Straws and almond nut thins are my go to for chip cravings. I've lost over 40 pounds since April.