Halloween 2016

Options
3M_TA3
3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
There are 47 days, 10 hours and 13 minutes till Halloween...what are you dressing up as or if going to a couple party what would you want to dress up as?

Replies

• Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I take the easy way with Halloween, I just put on my football official's uniform. It's simple and it's easy
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    My desire was to be Medusa but I have the opposite, face/body features necessary. Hopefully next year, I'll have a hot body & cosmetics'll make my face ugly!
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    My baby girl will be a monkey, I have a cute monkey costume from pre pregnancy, and her dad is a christmas guy and not a big halloween fan so he agreed to wear a yellow hat and t-shirt for us.
  • Domino_75
    Domino_75 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I thought about being a Playboy Bunny, but that's way over done. That and I'd look more like the Easter Bunny.
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    Domino_75 wrote: »
    I thought about being a Playboy Bunny, but that's way over done. That and I'd look more like the Easter Bunny.

With Cadbury eggs?
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    My baby girl will be a monkey, I have a cute monkey costume from pre pregnancy, and her dad is a christmas guy and not a big halloween fan so he agreed to wear a yellow hat and t-shirt for us.

That is just bananas....
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Harley Quinn and Mr. J
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    I'll be going as The Most Interesting Man in the World as it doesn't require anything on my part.

You're so clever
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    Harley Quinn and Mr. J

You going as both? Or with a partner?

It'd be cool to do a Harvey dent style J and Harley... I like where this is going. :grimace:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    the easiest thing for me to be is morticia addams or a witch since i already look pretty much like either of those every single day

but ill be a powerpuff girl or a cow if i feel like buying an actual costume
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I will be Harley, my husband will be Joker...my daughter has designed her own costume to be the daughter of HQ+J and I can't remember what she's calling herself...Emily...Lily...she has an elaborate costume and hair thing going on so I will be doing some sewing...my son is going to be some kind superhero because that is the theme for his running group this year and they are giving out candy at a school event, but he doesn't know who he wants to be yet...

I have loved Harley since I saw her in the cartoons - just the right mix of crazy and fun!!!
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Probably Harambe..I just miss him so much.

I'll be the little boy that got into the pen if you want.

If I dress up I can't tell anyone as what yet because someone will steal it. I'm selfish.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Our group of Fido Field (dog park) friends are having a Halloween luncheon. This is a pic of me at park last year.

yaquv0twmjw7.jpeg