How do you eat? Me:Whole foods paleoish

Options
2»

Replies

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Everything to my mood and preference with a general eye on nutrients, but I don't stress or force myself if some days are less than stellar. I like whole grains and vegetables and not a day goes by without eating some, just because that's how I have always eaten and like to eat. My main problem is protein because very few foods I like have a high protein per calorie ratio.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Bacon, meat, fish, mince, veg, guacamole, salads, full fat dressings, burgers (without the bun) pork scratchings, taco's etc

I eat low carbs high fat.
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Mostly organic whole foods, green salads, raw or cooked vegetables, grains, no processed foods or sugary drinks at all, nutrition based, trying to stay low fat, but that's because i don't like greasy food. We grill a lot, so just variety of flavorful veggies and meats make up our dinners. And, of course, fruit. So organic on the budget, i guess. I don't log or count precisely, just estimating my daily intake, use portion caution with calorie dense foods. And leaving some room for dessert.
  • fredericktambunan
    Options
    Protein in every meal vegetable carbs and some grains or starch carbs with fruit as snack. Ideally that is lol. I Just pick like a fist full of each macro and roll with it.