Alcohol and hangovers

Options
2»

Replies

• tcay584
    tcay584 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    zamphir66 wrote: »
    Maybe don't drink so much that you get a hangover. It's irrational to deliberately poison yourself.

No it's not.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I drink wine, whiskey on the rocks, or vodka with club soda. Those have been the lowest calorie options I enjoy.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    What are you drinking that would come out to 2300 calories? Mind is boggled atm.
  • Magic_Chicken
    Magic_Chicken Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    What are you drinking that would come out to 2300 calories? Mind is boggled atm.

Ha. Pretty much anything I could get my hands on. Various cocktails, shots, few glasses of wine, vodka redbull etc. I think the sugary mixers pushed it up too, ie the fruit juice in the cocktails and the redbull.

Think I did better tonight tho. I stuck to one bottle of wine and one shot of vodka, logged at around 600 cals for both but according to my fitbit I burnt around 700 cals from dancing, lol.
  • bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Sparkling wine is my favorite. It makes me feel fancy and it's usually around 120 per glass.

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Eat while still drunk and you won't have that hangover. It need protein, carbs, and vitamin C. Ideally it should have eggs.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Anyone else like madeira? To stay hydrated I like to mix Powerade Zero and water. Flavorful but not syrupy, and it gives me an electrolyte boost.