What drives you to continue this journey

Options

Replies

• Alienique
    Alienique Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My pride. And, at the moment, money...can't afford to change my wardrobe by going up or down a size.
  • fitbisi
    fitbisi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to wear better clothes and show off to my friends
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    At this point, too much time and effort invested to just get fat again.
  • pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    At this point, too much time and effort invested to just get fat again.

Excellent answer! Lol!
  • winejunky143
    winejunky143 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I see pictures on instagram of all these girls in bikini's with bubble butts and six pack abs and I look down at my belly and feel ugly and terrible.. So I've decided if they can do it so can I!
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Beating my goals at obstacle course races... Also, (to be more honest) maintaining a flat stomach while still being able to enjoy sweets and booze.
  • zams_briliance
    zams_briliance Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was 60kg before but now im 90kg..I really want to be back to my best weight to stay healthy..Hope those who have successfully achieved their target could help me

• Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    My goal of getting below 200 pounds keeps me going.
    It would be an accomplishment that I can take 90% if the credit for achieving.
    I started at 376 Jan 2013 at age 65. Now at 239 and have lost 29# since Jan 2016.
    I belong to WW and know if I work the plan the plan works.
    It has been a real learning experience and the second time I have actually changed my Lifestyle. I quit drinking 12/31/2004 after drinking my whole life. Not an alcoholic but a binge drinker that drank to get drunk and do dumb things with no inebriations.
    I like my new Lifestyle and look forward to the day I see a one as the first number on the scale. I got down to 202 in 1988 so it's been a while since I was near Onederland.
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I don't want to have to buy a entire new wardrobe again... for the wrong reason this time.
    I don't want to be the fat girl again.
  • monaleerez
    monaleerez Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I want to be someone my childern can look up to, i tell them everyday its entirely their choice what they put into their bodies, and what they want to do with it.
    You are what you eat!!!! No one can make you workout! Actually their still young so i can still make them.
    I dont want to be a fat mom and wife, i want to enjoy my time on earth.

• kayfhoward1
    kayfhoward1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My 3 beautiful grand babies. Oh, and my inner warrior drive! But mostly the grands
  • TheBelAndDanielle
    Options
    Look good naked! Also to take control of my health since I let it spiral out of control while putting someone else's health and well-being above my own.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    Looking good naked! That's part of it (who doesn't want that) but the big thing was having a heart attack scare, and not wanting to go through that again.
  • Miss1Bec
    Miss1Bec Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want to improve my overall health mentally and physical but I also want to fit into some band merch as well :smiley:
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Chocolate...Cake
  • erwisneski369
    erwisneski369 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    To feel good about myself, to be sexy for my husband, and to be able to play with my kids without getting too tired. Kids have an endless supply of energy so I couldn't keep up with them all the time but longer than 5 minutes would be nice.
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Tired of always being comfortable/warm at work while everyone else is freezing. To stop taking BP meds. I've been able to greatly reduce my dosage but I want them gone!