You look fantastic!!!
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    This is the encouragement I need as I continue on my path. You look amazing!
  • k_nelson_24
    k_nelson_24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    @elisa123gal I'm so happy to motivate someone! Thank you. :)
  • LacednLace
    LacednLace Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    LacednLace wrote: »
    Is it horrible that I literally saved this thread because you're extremely close to me and my stats (height, weight, and even close in age) of where I started/am/want to be? I was halfway there 1.5 years ago then royally messed up. Thank you for reminding me that its still possible. You look amazing and enjoy weightlifting....its one of the best things you can do for yourself. (I miss it and can't wait to start back but Im easing myself back into the healthy lifestyle first).

No it's not horrible! That is the exact reason why I posted my picture. I was hoping to inspire some people! That was one of the things that helped (and still does help) me to stay motivated! I love looking at progress photos.

You can do it! Seriously, if I can any one can. I grew up on CRAP food and I'm a big comfort eater. I have fought a lifelong battle of deep-rooted, horrible eating habits, and to actually conquer them has been liberating! All I can say is be consistent every day and keep pushing even when you don't feel like it! That is what sets your success apart from others!

Grew up on crap food here too. And when I just went through my partner cheating after having my daughter I was binging on chocolate like every days for a couple months. Its a struggle but its gotten a lot easier. I hope you continue to feel liberated and thanks again for posting your thread
  • abhilashanatural123
    Options
    Congratulations u look stunning... I m 19 and weigh too much..u r a true inspiration..can u share ur workout routine?
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    Congratulations u look stunning... I m 19 and weigh too much..u r a true inspiration..can u share ur workout routine?

I started off with at-home youtube videos ranging from yoga to strength workouts using body weight. I have always walked/jogged a couple days per week on my entire journey. Currently, I am following a basic weight lifting schedule that my husband made for me! I exercise three days per week.
  • YasFrank1
    YasFrank1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great !
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! You are awesome.
  • MyNameIsSkeeter
    Options
    That's amazing! You look great!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    You look so good!! Thanks for sharing-you are truly an inspiration!! :)
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    Thank you all so much!
  • AmandaLawter
    AmandaLawter Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this new picture of you! You are beautiful and look so happy. :smiley:
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    I LOVE this new picture of you! You are beautiful and look so happy. :smiley:

Awe! Thank you SO much!
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    johunt615 wrote: »
    Nice job!

Thank you!!
  • bajan_bum
    bajan_bum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome work done. Keep it going!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    WOW girl looking good!
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    WOW girl looking good!
    bajan_bum wrote: »
    Awesome work done. Keep it going!

Thank you both so much!
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - so happy for you! Great job - that was hard work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!