denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be about fat bikes. :neutral:

Me too. Disappoint.
  • GDLAZ
    GDLAZ Posts: 3,784 Member
    Options
    Let's do a Q&A:

Do bikers have an alternate life? Like a job, a home and family?

Because I always see them in the biker bar, playing billiards and lot of women with daisy duke shorts. Please tell!!

I wouldn't say there's anything "alternate" about my life. I have a good job, family, grand kids even. I'm the same person at work, home, or on the road. I attend motorcycle events because they support a lot of good charities and provide entertainment and comradery at the same time. I like the open air and the freedom of riding. One rule I have though, whether I'm riding or driving, I'm not drinking. Spend a little time with a few bikers. You'll probably find they have some good stories to share.
  • adriennevy
    adriennevy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Let's do a Q&A:

Because I always see them in the biker bar, playing billiards and lot of women with daisy duke shorts. Please tell!!

y6j9b1rg3hqo.jpg
  • Awesomechic64
    Awesomechic64 Posts: 33 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

I ride my own Harley and certainly do NOT wear daisy dukes. As a matter of fact none of my friends do. How do you think we acquired these motorcycles, with no job and a welfare check?? I do have a job, a home, a husband, kids and grandkids. I even have some animals but love the wind therapy a bike ride offers. By the way what are you doing in a biker bar?? You certainly don't fit the profile, LMAO

• jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    Let's do a Q&A:

I ride my own Harley and certainly do NOT wear daisy dukes. As a matter of fact none of my friends do. How do you think we acquired these motorcycles, with no job and a welfare check?? I do have a job, a home, a husband, kids and grandkids. I even have some animals but love the wind therapy a bike ride offers. By the way what are you doing in a biker bar?? You certainly don't fit the profile, LMAO

The first thing I thought of when daisy dukes were mentioned was some pretty nasty road rash pics I have seen in the past. I would never wear any type of shorts while riding because of that, plus knowing my luck I would burn my leg on the pipes.
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options

[/quote]

The first thing I thought of when daisy dukes were mentioned was some pretty nasty road rash pics I have seen in the past. I would never wear any type of shorts while riding because of that, plus knowing my luck I would burn my leg on the pipes. [/quote]

I agree! I was a nervous wreck when I had forgotten my boots, and had to wear jeans and flip flops once!
  • GDLAZ
    GDLAZ Posts: 3,784 Member
    Options
    Please don't tag me during business hours.

OK, @Cutaway_Collar we won't tag you during business hours. Should that be my business hours or yours?

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I came on to log my food and I saw a notification and now I am distracted and am reading threads. Thanks to the taggers. I really needed this.

Focus!
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    lol @ CC he made me laugh