Fat biker problems

Options

Replies

• RhapsodyWinters
    RhapsodyWinters Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    @Baddogbeanie

o.o Are you at Bike's Blues and BBQ's this weekend?
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    dizzzigrl wrote: »

The first thing I thought of when daisy dukes were mentioned was some pretty nasty road rash pics I have seen in the past. I would never wear any type of shorts while riding because of that, plus knowing my luck I would burn my leg on the pipes. [/quote]

I agree! I was a nervous wreck when I had forgotten my boots, and had to wear jeans and flip flops once!
    [/quote]

what do you ride? #crush
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    the back of this sexy beast! qcxhh9gh5tnx.jpg
  • T0M_K
    Options

put him on back. you sit in the saddle
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    naaaaah - I'm happy where I'm at... his job to drive, my job to look good on the back :) plus, my feet dont touch the ground!
  • T0M_K
    Options
    naaaaah - I'm happy where I'm at... his job to drive, my job to look good on the back :) plus, my feet dont touch the ground!

lol ok :)
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options

Nice!
  • Baddogbeanie
    Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    @Baddogbeanie

o.o Are you at Bike's Blues and BBQ's this weekend?

Where is that? Never heard if it, I'm from mass near lynn
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Do bikers care about aerodynamics?
  • mattro7703
    mattro7703 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good to see other bike riders here. I ride KTM's mainly, dirt, and Adventure touring but also have a Moto Guzzi for the road. Travel overseas at least once a year to ride somewhere different. On here to improve fitness and drop some kilos. mfp-b9z4v8ju0i0k.jpg
    en.vanillaforums.com/editor/0s/uhjcyl9q32y0.jpg
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Let's do a Q&A:

Do bikers have an alternate life? Like a job, a home and family?

Because I always see them in the biker bar, playing billiards and lot of women with daisy duke shorts. Please tell!!

Litigate to ride. Ride to litigate.
  • michelleentz69
    michelleentz69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! That was an interesting thread. I'll throw myself into the mix. I ride my own, proudly next to my husband...we have good jobs, a house, camper, grown children and two dogs. There really is no way to describe the pull of riding a motorcycle unless, well, you ride a motorcycle. It's by far, one of the most rewarding things I've done. I totally understand the original post with not having decent food to eat while out riding. I just try to choose something I can share with my husband and throw a side salad with. As far as drinking, I pace myself so that I'm never buzzed at any point... Don't like losing any kind of control on my bike. One of my struggles is riding and feeling my spare tire around my waist
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    First picture of me on a bike is at 2 years old. Dad used to haul me around with him. Halfie helmet and sitting on the tank, but it was the early 70s so no one thought much about it in our town of 600 people.

Mine is a 2003 FXSTDI Deuce - anniversary Gunslinger edition.

I work, love to read, have a great kid and amazing SO (who has his own bike), pets, house, hobbies AND I love to ride.

As I read the posts, none of are defined by being bikers. It is just one piece of the puzzle that make us the interesting people we are.
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    There really is no way to describe the pull of riding a motorcycle unless, well, you ride a motorcycle. It's by far, one of the most rewarding things I've done.

^^^ And definitely this
  • Baddogbeanie
    Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow! That was an interesting thread. I'll throw myself into the mix. I ride my own, proudly next to my husband...we have good jobs, a house, camper, grown children and two dogs. There really is no way to describe the pull of riding a motorcycle unless, well, you ride a motorcycle. It's by far, one of the most rewarding things I've done. I totally understand the original post with not having decent food to eat while out riding. I just try to choose something I can share with my husband and throw a side salad with. As far as drinking, I pace myself so that I'm never buzzed at any point... Don't like losing any kind of control on my bike. One of my struggles is riding and feeling my spare tire around my waist
    A never ending struggle to find anything healthy in a biker bar or MC event. I recently went to one where they actually had three platters of fruit and veggies, boy I hope that is a sign of things to come...
  • adriennevy
    adriennevy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    mattro7703 wrote: »
    Good to see other bike riders here. I ride KTM's mainly, dirt, and Adventure touring but also have a Moto Guzzi for the road. Travel overseas at least once a year to ride somewhere different. On here to improve fitness and drop some kilos.
    Hello! I'm currently planning a round-the-world trip with my boyfriend on our DR650s. Planning on leaving mid to late 2017. Part of the reason I'm getting fit is for more endurance off-road. :smile: