Apple Watch users

Options
barefootdahl
barefootdahl Posts: 18 Member
edited January 2017 in Fitness and Exercise
Now that Apple Watch has added "sharing" to the capabilities, anyone want to share info and join some challenges? I really missed this after moving to an Apple Watch from the fitbit!
So reply or message me if you'd like to be friends!

MODERATOR NOTE: Please ensure all posts comply with MFP Guidelines. Do not post your private contact information (email, Apple Watch ID, etc.) on the open boards. Share your contact info using private messaging. Thanks. :smile:

Replies

• wgotsch
    wgotsch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • boomhower1820
    boomhower1820 Posts: 86 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'll get in on this as well. You can laugh at how out of shape I am lol.
  • lwhite0503
    lwhite0503 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • sarahesingleton
    sarahesingleton Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My Apple Watch has been pre-ordered. Can't wait to get it in October!
  • doebirds
    doebirds Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • barefootdahl
    Options
    Awesome! I'm so happy excited for our little group here! What kind of workouts etc do you all do? I go to spin once a week otherwise i try to squeeze in a handful of strength circuits in per week. I just got the Kayla itsines bikini body guide program so I'm looking forward to starting that!
  • barefootdahl
    edited January 2017
    Options
    For anyone that would like to add me on the watch, use this contact: [edited by mods]
  • twistedwoman
    twistedwoman Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have the older Apple Watch, how do you share and add people?? Have updated to the new software
  • barefootdahl
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I have an older one as well. You go to the activity app on your phone and the new sharing option is on the right hand side of the bottom bar. Then you send an invite to their email. My email is [edited by mods]
    Then once the invite is accepted you can look at that same sharing section of the app and on your watch and see what everyone is doing for the day! I think there are challenges and you can give thumbs up and emojis etc too but I haven't tested all the features yet.
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • motrilla
    motrilla Posts: 13 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Add me at [edited by mods]
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    I try adding ppl. It didn't allow me.
  • barefootdahl
    Options
    Motrilla, I sent you an invite :)
  • barefootdahl
    Options
    Nadine, that's odd! I wonder why. I've been able to add kpe1 and just sent an invite to motrilla.
  • barefootdahl
    Options
    Right now my move goal is 300. I can usually get this about 5 out of 7 days. Weekends are hardest for me, since all I want to do is spend time with my family, not be running around or at the gym. I missed last nights goal by like 30 calories, dangit!
    Here's a question for you all... do you add your "move goal" calories into your MFP as an exercise or just sort of see them as separate? I have never added them in. I only add in my logged workouts from the watch.
  • Misspinklift
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I added two ppl. Here is mine [edited by mods]
  • pammyshepp
    pammyshepp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me, please. I love my apple watch! would love to get in on some challenges :)
  • boomhower1820
    boomhower1820 Posts: 86 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    mines [edited by mods]

Barefoot I tried yours a couple times and it wouldn't go through saying you didn't have an apple watch.
  • Misspinklift
    edited January 2017
    Options
    mines [edited by mods]

Barefoot I tried yours a couple times and it wouldn't go through saying you didn't have an apple watch.

Seems like I can't for pammy either. She gave me her info. Weird
  • jwebb949
    jwebb949 Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'd be interested in apple watch activity sharing... [edited by mods]