Apple Watch users

Options

Replies

• jwebb949
    jwebb949 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    FYI for anyone attempting to Pair your watch to a new phone, make sure you update to OS 10.1.1, I fell victim all weekend to a bug that was fixed. Paired, Couldnt see any Health/Activity Data from my old phone. Must have have backed up and restored about a million times...

It has been fun getting the "Your first Exercise" achievement over and over and over again...
  • brileylmt
    brileylmt Posts: 199 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    chez1230 wrote: »
    Help just downloaded that new activity app and have no idea how to add anyone or know wat I'm doing! Help x

My display name is [edited by mods], @Nadine_A_Saad and @tiggerlove both seem to have a better understanding than I do. I have found a few people using the settings icon and search for friends.
  • brileylmt
    edited January 2017
    Options
    arclemmons wrote: »
    Just got my watch, feel free to add me:
    [edited by mods]
    ~April

Some of us are at our max at sharing, have you tried to download the activity app? Thats another way we have connected to support each other. I'll try to add you to my AW sharing
  • brileylmt
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Those wanting to add to the activity club app, you will need to search people by email or name, For example, I am listed as [edited by mods]. The apple watch allows for sharing with 25b people
  • wombat316
    wombat316 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    [edited by mods] if people are still doing this
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    We are.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I am finding that sometimes I send a reply on my watch to workouts you guys have done and I get unsent errors.
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    I am finding that sometimes I send a reply on my watch to workouts you guys have done and I get unsent errors.

Weird. There was just a new update software for both phone and iwatch. I hope the update helps.
  • jakes2011
    jakes2011 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

I have the same problem too Melanie - it's with specific people. If I message by watch it gets rejected, but if I send a text on my phone it goes through fine. I did the update last night, so I'll have to see if it continues.
  • Awlane
    Awlane Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Looking to share as well! [edited by mods] let me know if you have issues adding. Currently have goal 430.
  • brileylmt
    Options
    You can always find most of us on activity club app. I'm under my name.
  • dahaboo
    dahaboo Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I miss the community I had with the Jawbone so would love to have some friends on the Activity app. Feel free to add me at [edited by mods]!
  • MelanieCN77
    Options
    A couple pages back in here there is a list of us who are sharing by apple ID, you guys can also check that out and add people from there!
  • brileylmt
    Options
    Apple Watch limits you to 25 people to share activity with by your watch. For those that want to add more than 25, you can download the free app called "activity club" and find several of us on that app. That way you can share and challenge others from that app.
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    I lowered my move goal. I am starting a new work out program and I wanna see my average goal this week
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    BTW, Bluetooth doesn't work under water. So, if you paired your watch to waterproof earbuds, it's not helpful.

Also, I ordered waterproof earbuds from Smartomi, and only one bud will pair to a watch. On the other hand, since blue tooth doesn't work in the pool, it doesn't matter. I'm going to go back to my Shuffle.
  • MelanieCN77
    Options
    I lowered my move goal. I am starting a new work out program and I wanna see my average goal this week

Last couple of weeks it's been asking me to raise consistently. I've gone from 350 in June gradually up to 440 last week, and it's asking me today to set 480. I think it's the longer runs. I wish there was a built in way to have a rest day with the AW without sacrificing a streak.
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    I think there is.
  • MelanieCN77
    Options
    You can get around the move goal by setting it low, but not the others.
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    Bummer