Ladies, did you loose your chest?

Replies

• mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    i'm trying really hard!!!! i'm a good B cup now! :wink:
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    I was a 42D and now im a 38C. I have only lost about 8lbs so far and have a lot more weight to lose..
  • Alienique
    Alienique Posts: 122 Member
    Nope, but then you can't really lose what you never had to begin with, haha!
  • srjackson50
    srjackson50 Posts: 4 Member
    Sure did! Which I would have been fine with if they still looked cute :neutral: Babies and weight fluctuation have taken a toll...
  • frankiesgirlie
    frankiesgirlie Posts: 667 Member
    No. But I'm sure if I had started out with more than 15 lbs to lose I would have.
    I'm a 36C and if anything, losing weight makes me look bigger in the chest cause my flabby stomach goes away.
  • wigal23
    wigal23 Posts: 363 Member
    I haven't lost much (around 20 lbs this year) but my boobs were the first to go. Not a significant difference, but unexpected for such a small loss. Was a 42 DD before, now can fit comfortably in a 42 D in the same bra style.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Mine shrank to an F to a DD. Now that I'm losing again, they seem to be shrinking again. Honestly, I'm OK with it.
  • RhapsodyWinters
    RhapsodyWinters Posts: 128 Member
    I found a local boutique that can take all my money and order handmade Ewa Michalak bras for me, otherwise I'd be wearing duct tape.

xD I'm sure that's fun for your nips.

________

Though, I am worried what my bust will do as I lose weight. I'm currently 46I, and the last size I can remember when I was within 40lb of a normal weight was a SomethingDDDD. I could Just barely find bras in the store. Now I special order things. >.>

• This is not the first time I have used this meme...... LOL>..... nqt1qj3kssfy.jpg

I love this :)
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    I have always had a larger chest but never lost a lot of significant weight, as I'm getting more serious I keep hearing things of women often loosing their chest?! Is this true. Has anyone experienced it?

Not a huge difference in measurement. Lost about 28 lbs and am 20-30 lbs from my ultimate goal weight. Bust measurement is maybe 1" smaller. Still wearing the same bras. I might be able to go down a cup/bra size when I lose more weight.
    My breasts look bigger even though they aren't because my waist is 5" smaller/flatter.
    I don't care if my breasts end up a lot smaller. I just want to be a healthy weight.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Oddly enough, no. I went from 38C to 36D. So my bust shrank, but the girls pretty much stayed the same, so that calls for a larger cup size. I spilled right out of the 36C. TBH, I'm kind of hoping the trend continues! :lol:
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    I've lost a lot in my chest, but I am still top heavy. It all depends on your fat to tissue ratio & how your body loses. I didn't do a good job tracking my measurements for my whole weight-loss, but for the last 43 lbs (my re-loss amount), I have lost almost an inch around my bust for every 10 lbs. So, altogether I've probably lost about 12"-14" in my bust for my 130 lbs.
    emdeesea wrote: »
    Ugh no.

I started out wearing a 36 D and now I'm wearing a 30 F. AN F CUP.

So no. I actually sort of wished that I would have because now I have to buy specialty bras that are really expensive.

This.. Except I went from 38E to 28H.

I found a local boutique that can take all my money and order handmade Ewa Michalak bras for me, otherwise I'd be wearing duct tape.

@Khatastrophic, You can order directly from Ewa as well http://www.ewa-michalak.pl/ in case that's cheaper for you. Even if she doesn't list your size, she might make it for you if you ask. So far she hasn't ever said no to me on size & style, just when I've asked for a style in a fabric that's not listed.
  • knelson095
    knelson095 Posts: 254 Member
    Mine have shrunk considerably. 40c or d to 34/36 b or c (depending on band stretchiness and brand) with 55 lbs lost. I've lost about 10 inches in my bust measurements (48 to 38) but a lot of that was back fat. Lol.

When I lay flat they disappear. It's whatever. I usually just wear bralettes now.
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Yep, nearly lost everything. Chest size down by 8", three cup sizes lost. I'm almost the same size now as my very slim, petite teenage daughter. And I still have more weight to lose so I am expecting to lose yet more from my bust.

I'm not bothered as my smaller chest is in better proportion with the rest of my body and I hated having a larger bust anyway.

My husband on the other hand is greatly saddened . . . . :)
  • jolive7
    jolive7 Posts: 283 Member
    YES .. massively.. so I got them done :) best reward ever.. and now I dont have to train chest lol
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    If it wasn't for the actual SKIN left, I'd be flat. Flatter than flat. I went from being a heaving 36/38DD to a 32A. In fact, I currently own -1- bra that isn't a sports bra. And the sports bras that I do own barely fit, as it is hard to find them in XS... And I literally bought the bra two days ago. It is a push up, so you'd think my extra skin would give me more cleavage, right? Wrong. Empty Boob. Still has some space left in that lil bra, too.

FML.
  • duddysdad
    duddysdad Posts: 402 Member
    Not a girl, but my wife has lost over 100 pounds. Her cup size is slightly smaller, but mainly it's the band. I'm not complaining.
  • Gerbsxyng412
    Gerbsxyng412 Posts: 86 Member
    yes I have went from a 56 DDD to a 44 DD, I have lost lots of inch's and fat around that area.