Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Pervs and pervettes

Options

Replies

• KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    @projectsix you can never ever be this person's friend... just saying..

Trish come on now girl could you and I really be this person's friend really?
    The kind with benefits?

Is that pervy i just can't tell maybe i need help

• slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    :D

The kind with benefits?

Is that pervy i just can't tell maybe i need help

• slinkybinkydog
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »

I can confirm this. I am 100% perverted. For those of you with math difficulties that is an absolute number. There is deviation from this definition. I will hit on you and I will pressure you for pictures of you doing things you didn't even know existed OP.

With that said, incoming friend request. Please stand by.

• slinkybinkydog
    Options
    No no i really think the sex is just for makin babies I swear. So how many babies we gonna make here

I just learned on google you can put it in "the other hole" and no babies! I think this must mean a hole in your underwear.

Shoot I can't even have babies I'm done it's no worries there
  • KrazyLeeLee
    Options
    No no i really think the sex is just for makin babies I swear. So how many babies we gonna make here

I just learned on google you can put it in "the other hole" and no babies! I think this must mean a hole in your underwear.

I looked on the internet too i think i figured out what they mean by "other hole" want me to send pics?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Wait....there's more than one hole?????
  • KrazyLeeLee
    Options

I looked on the internet too i think i figured out what they mean by "other hole" want me to send pics?

But isn't that Pervy? Sending "those" kind of pics?

I'm never gonna get this right guess i can't be his friend :(
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Wait....there's more than one hole?????

I think you can put as many holes as you want in your underwear to avoid babies...at least two holes I guess should do it

Oooh. You are so wise!!! I need you to teach me
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options

I have no idea what you're talking about! o:)
    Well you know about me LOL o:)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I can confirm this. I am 100% perverted. For those of you with math difficulties that is an absolute number. There is deviation from this definition. I will hit on you and I will pressure you for pictures of you doing things you didn't even know existed OP.

What if I am the one that pressures you into sending pics of things you didn't even know existed?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

What if I am the one that pressures you into sending pics of things you didn't even know existed?

Pm me where you find out about these things that he doesn't even know exist immediately

I swore I wouldn't tell...

Then you are Jedi level perverted and totally belong in the "club".

I like clubs. They are all fancy and *kitten* then I come crashing through like the Kool Aid man... a perverted Kool Aid man so make sure it's an adults only club..
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options

Hahha i know more about u than anyone quit playing the angel or I'll expose you!! :D:D:D

:#:p yeah you know a little bit too much
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Pm me where you find out about these things that he doesn't even know exist immediately

I like clubs. They are all fancy and *kitten* then I come crashing through like the Kool Aid man... a perverted Kool Aid man so make sure it's an adults only club..

Do you say "OHHHHH YEEEAHHHHHH" when you crash through? Because that's the best part.

OHHHHH YEEEAHHHHHH!!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Do you say "OHHHHH YEEEAHHHHHH" when you crash through? Because that's the best part.

OHHHHH YEEEAHHHHHH!!!!

You're totally in the club. So in the *kitten* club.

Do I get a cool *kitten* club jacket???
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options

Hahha i know more about u than anyone quit playing the angel or I'll expose you!! :D:D:D

:#:p yeah you know a little bit too much

She's seen a full outline pic of Wilbur when he's a little excited chillin in his home also known as my boxers.

She probably definitely knows but has also seen too much. She might need to go.

The problem is I love her so much but yeah she knows Way too much about me she seen me in my underwear in my bra so she knows too much LOL
This discussion has been closed.