Diet Destroyers!

Options

Replies

• robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    MARTINI'S!!! They are evil but so delish!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    CHIPS, crackers, cookies, bread, fries... spot a pattern? lol
  • pluckabee
    pluckabee Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Any pasta dish.

I will eat either until there is nothing left or im so sick I cant move.
  • RachelsMFP
    Options
    Oreos! It seems like there's always a tempting package of oreos in the house D:
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    What are yours? The foods that you can't just eat a correct portion size of even if you try really hard?

Mine are a fresh, hot loaf of bread....pasta.....potato chips....and French fries (the burger that come with is good too :).....obviously BAD carbs!

Is it better just to abstain from foods that you lose willpower around, even though its necessary to treat yourself sometimes? Opinions?

pizza
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I work in two restaurants, so basically anything deep fried. You can only say no to deep fried goodness for so long...
  • vec2013
    vec2013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Cheetos and Wine!
  • MizzEngelChen
    MizzEngelChen Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Chips! I weighed out a serving size of 30 g once (which already has >150 cal) and it was really little. And once I start eating them, there is no stopping until the bag is empty. Can't have these things in front of me or share with A LOT of people so I don't eat the whole bag on my own xoP

Another thing is ice cream. 1/2 cup is just not very satisfying =o(
  • Juleeroch
    Juleeroch Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    McVities Plain chocolate digestives -- cant eat one - got to have the lot....
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Bread with real butter, especially if it is good sourdough bread, Cadbury mini eggs, thank gawd Easter is only once a year, actually most carbs are trigger foods for me and rurn my carb fairy into an evil troll that cheers me on to finish the whole carby goodness of anything in front of me! I am WAY better off never having that first bite.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    What are yours? The foods that you can't just eat a correct portion size of even if you try really hard?

Mine are a fresh, hot loaf of bread....pasta.....potato chips....and French fries (the burger that come with is good too :).....obviously BAD carbs!

Is it better just to abstain from foods that you lose willpower around, even though its necessary to treat yourself sometimes? Opinions?

Mine is chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, it doesn't matter I like it all.

I have cut the lot out.
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I guilt myself too much to go too overboard. Totally talked myself out of Skittles last week. But, if I'm really stuck on something, I will have a reasonable portion and make sure I make a little more effort to burn it.

This is a lifestyle change and while I'm pleased to have discipline and can cut some things out of my diet completely (I've been a pescetarian for 20+ years) I find that most things are fine in moderation and having them keeps me on the right track so that my plan sticks.

Foolish things that I try to control? Grippos BBQ potato chips (I just don't buy them, or if I do, count out one portion and put the bag AWAY), Skittles (again, don't buy!!!) and alcohol (LOVE vodka and club soda, and pinot grigio).

That said, someone brought a giant eff off sized bag of Skittles to contribute to our food day today at work...ARGH!! ;)
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I would have to say cookie dough and then have the nerve to wash it down with chocolate almond milk.
    Let me stop, I am starting to drool. (lol)
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Mine's in the mirror. That *kitten* is a troublemaker.
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Home made Tacos kill me every time

And blueberry muffins

I have rather good self control most of the time but for this I just can't seem to do it if its in the house i want it
    I was trying to have muffins made on hand to help when we were on the go or needed quick meal but i like them to much so i cant do it
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Carrot cake from a local bakery.
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    the double-edged sword that is low calorie "treats". such as anything like a fiber one brownie or the 79 calorie chocolate cookies I made this weekend. Sweets have always been my downfall...can't stop at a true portion
  • xoxobollywood2
    Options
    french fries and potato chips
  • 1duffwf
    1duffwf Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sweets - cookies, bars, candy, cupcakes, regular cake, brownies...you name it. I'm currently doing the 30 Day Shred, so I gave up sweets and alcohol through the 30 days. Hopefully this will help eliminate my cravings.
  • angieochoa1201
    Options
    OREOS!!!!!!!!!!!!