Replies

• rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    yall even get a special day?? I think im converting...wbz7v3f61ut4.png
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    This made me cry in laughter....from a right handed person - of course...

o4axvc8tozp4.jpg
    lol.jpg 46.7K
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I love those lefty notebooks! Another struggle I thought of is that many yarn-arts (crochet in particular) are not very easy to learn left-handed.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    yall even get a special day?? I think im converting...wbz7v3f61ut4.png

LOL....I didn't know this. I missed out on it this year. I wanted my daughter to be left handed....lol.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    arsydklqfwx5.jpg I found the solution for yall. FYI I have one child who is lefty. They tried and tried to change it in grade school and failed.

This is amazing. I have been thinking of this same thing...it really is a big inconvenience....I mean REALLY!
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    leave it up to san fran they always have the coolest stuff.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Another thing that is irritating. When I go to the bank or sign something electronically. I have to turn the machine so that I can sign it.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I would also like to add our check marks are different...I almost said backwards...but it's not backwards, it's just not the same way as a right handed person.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    I want to Swipe my Credit Card with my left hand and I want it now!!!

OH THIS IS A GOOD ONE. AND I STILL HAVE TO TURN THE MACHINE AROUND TO SIGN MY NAME.....
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    the stranger

the stranger? @GnothiSeauton23
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    msco3xi5ruah.jpg

THIS!!! I get ink smeared on my hand when I write in a notebook... It sucks!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    To you Lefties...Is it me, or does everyone has to carry on a conversation about you being left handed?
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Just left out of a meeting where it was super crammed. I bumped the person next to me constantly when we were taking notes....
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    My favorite: when someone noticed I'm left handed... "You're left handed?!?" No you twit, only when you're around. Or how I have to hear about whoever's uncle or neighbor is left handed. Riveting news.

Last summer I got a new job as a phlebotomist. I had to be trained. Same trainer, 40 hours a week, 5 weeks. She was tough (I learned a lot from her though) but at least once a day she would say "why are you setting up for your blood draw that way?" And my reply (drum roll please...) "I'm left handed."

The.
    Struggle.
    Is.
    Real.

LEFTIES UNITE!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    My favorite: when someone noticed I'm left handed... "You're left handed?!?" No you twit, only when you're around. Or how I have to hear about whoever's uncle or neighbor is left handed. Riveting news.

Last summer I got a new job as a phlebotomist. I had to be trained. Same trainer, 40 hours a week, 5 weeks. She was tough (I learned a lot from her though) but at least once a day she would say "why are you setting up for your blood draw that way?" And my reply (drum roll please...) "I'm left handed."

The.
    Struggle.
    Is.
    Real.

LEFTIES UNITE!
    Yes, we have to unite. Lol. I get irritated AT LEAST once a day. Tried using a ruler today... and the numbers were on the wrong side.