Let Me See That...Puppy!

Options

Replies

• Exquisitern
    Exquisitern Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! Thanks everyone for sharing. If I was more computer savvy, I would share. I have 2 Cocker Spaniels and a Great Pyrennes and 8 cats, what can I say! lol Everyone have a great day.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    dizzzigrl wrote: »
    a2mbhuoncnrr.jpg

Oh my gosh, everyone's pups are so cute! This is Apollo - my daughter rescued him in Kansas, and I fell in love immediately. He is now living the beach life in Virginia. She was told he's part french bulldog and blue heeler. He loves the beach and chasing waves... but laser pointers and shadows are his weakness. He's smart as a whip and I am really enjoying training him. Next venture is trying to teach him how to run beside my bike!

two comments....you look to young to have a daughter thats old enough to rescue a pup. and B. this totally sounded like a dating sight advertisement :P
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! Thanks everyone for sharing. If I was more computer savvy, I would share. I have 2 Cocker Spaniels and a Great Pyrennes and 8 cats, what can I say! lol Everyone have a great day.

8 cats! Wow! I saw online that petsmart has 15.00 off of Science Diet cat food if you use that or even have a pet smart near you! http://thekrazycouponlady.com/coupons-for/petcopetsmart/
  • jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Let me tell you 'bout my best friend <3 This is Boston, 9/23 will be the 4 yr anniversary of me bringing him home from the bully breed rescue I volunteer for to foster him. That Jan, I became the best kind of failure there is...a foster failure. I adopted him officially. He is my heart dog, my very best friend. I could not love him more than I do.

tces4dzjvrju.jpeg

n2vhr6q6i4jx.jpeg

• dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    dizzzigrl wrote: »
    a2mbhuoncnrr.jpg

Oh my gosh, everyone's pups are so cute! This is Apollo - my daughter rescued him in Kansas, and I fell in love immediately. He is now living the beach life in Virginia. She was told he's part french bulldog and blue heeler. He loves the beach and chasing waves... but laser pointers and shadows are his weakness. He's smart as a whip and I am really enjoying training him. Next venture is trying to teach him how to run beside my bike!

two comments....you look to young to have a daughter thats old enough to rescue a pup. and B. this totally sounded like a dating sight advertisement :P

Thank you! *blushing* My kids are 25 and 21!
  • suzeemfp
    suzeemfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Maggie May shih tzu 9 months old. Ready for bed awww!

nlnbf21i94b2.jpeg
    065eiu72nkwf.jpeg

• T0M_K
    Options
    6hsc35dwars6.jpg
    q4c2uxu6fc0y.jpg

This was my baby, Sadie <3 She was 15 in that last picture....She's in Heaven now, keeping all the other little furbabies happy!

awww. we had a sadie. yellow lab. she is playing in Heaven too.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    6hsc35dwars6.jpg
    q4c2uxu6fc0y.jpg

This was my baby, Sadie <3 She was 15 in that last picture....She's in Heaven now, keeping all the other little furbabies happy!

Oh Tom, I almost fricking cried when you said that! I bet they are playing together!! xoxo
  • T0M_K
    edited September 2016
    Options
    6hsc35dwars6.jpg
    q4c2uxu6fc0y.jpg

Oh Tom, I almost fricking cried when you said that! I bet they are playing together!! xoxo

<3 she was such a sweetheart! she would come up by the couch when I was laying there and lay her chin right on my neck and just stand there. man i miss her. :/
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    6hsc35dwars6.jpg
    q4c2uxu6fc0y.jpg

<3 she was such a sweetheart! she would come up by the couch when I was laying there and lay her chin right on my neck and just stand there. man i miss her. :/

I hear you...it took me over a year before I could even enter the living room without crying. Or look at a pic. Or talk about her. Haven't gotten another yet, and we might never. Hugs to you xo
  • T0M_K
    Options
    This is our sweet warrior pup, Xena. She is 12 years old, diabetic, heartworm positive, and is blind. We were coming home from dinner one night back in March, and I saw her wandering the streets just down the road from our house. When we pulled into the driveway, I (in my boyfriend's words) "gave him those eyes" and we drove back to find her and see if she had tags so we could get her home. She was severely emaciated and I cried at the sight of her. We took her home and to the vet first thing in the morning.

I didn't even know dogs could be diabetic! It's been a long journey, and we had a particularly nasty scare back in August when she landed in the ER on the verge of ketoacidosis, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. She's the best dog I could ask for, and I'm grateful for each day we have her! <3

m6svma1iq26y.jpg
    Going for a ride: happy girl!

zqlreaa2hh5b.jpg

First photo is a week after we found her, then two weeks, and finally 3 weeks after rescuing her. What a difference!!

Good for you! a lot of people wouldn't invest emotionally in an older sickly dog. your an o:)
  • mrbullfrog
    mrbullfrog Posts: 54 Member
    Options
  • SparkyJess3
    SparkyJess3 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    5yxaxf606fxt.jpg

Aw the baby!!! How old?!

He is 16 weeks now, 12 weeks in that picture :)