6 Years of Sobriety and a 5K :) (pics)

Options
124»

Replies

• downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Now that is a true accomplishment. You are amazing.
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Great stuff. Very well done on both!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    WOW, that's a very wonderful accomplishment on so many levels. You rock. :flowerforyou:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i love you all! thank you so much for your support! :)
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to this, but seriously Laura. SO so so so sooooooooooo proud of you!!!! I feel privileged to have you as a friend on here and cannot wait for the day where I get to give you a GIANT hug IRL! :love:
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I was here at this race!! Good for you! You may have noticed me because they put us embarrassingly at the very front of the race and recorded our take off with the girl from Biggest Loser. We had red shirts with our weight loss in sparkly numbers on the back!
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    I was here at this race!! Good for you! You may have noticed me because they put us embarrassingly at the very front of the race and recorded our take off with the girl from Biggest Loser. We had red shirts with our weight loss in sparkly numbers on the back!

i don't remember you because i wasn't in the very front...but good job on doing the race!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful! Congratulations on your 6th year and a better life!!! :flowerforyou:
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your sobriety! You are awesome on so many levels!
  • italian_bella_xo
    Options
    that is amazing!! good for you love :)
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    aw, thank you guys :) ^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!