"axe" for "ask"
  • fyree39
    fyree39 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Salt that solidifies in the shaker.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    People that call something Gay in a negative way!
    I would be insulted if I were Gay and heard that all day long! I'm insulted and not!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    My pet peeve is when someone, means to type "is" but mistakenly types "isn't" instead, all while judging me for my grammar; eyes on your own keyboard! Lol you can't make, this stuff up!

I adore reading your posts. Punctuation and all.

Aw thank you, very much! ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    People who are clearly uneducated but argue tooth and nail like they are right and its even worse if they talk over and refuse to listen to any real logical fact xD -possibly happened to me and still mad xD-
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    fyree39 wrote: »

Mrs. Dash does that also! Does the temperature, rapidly change extremely; where you store it? I am unable to keep that or bread in my kitchen because it becomes soggy/moldy, in half the time; between when I buy it & it's suppose to expire, if I do!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    People that call something Gay in a negative way!
    I would be insulted if I were Gay and heard that all day long! I'm insulted and not!

I have The Boxcar Children book set & the word "queer", in it; isn't concerning sexuality but it's meaning within it, might confuse; modern children.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    People who are clearly uneducated but argue tooth and nail like they are right and its even worse if they talk over and refuse to listen to any real logical fact xD -possibly happened to me and still mad xD-

I am always prepared with, irrefutable documentation because otherwise, my word's just an opinion!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    fyree39 wrote: »

Mrs. Dash does that also! Does the temperature, rapidly change extremely; where you store it? I am unable to keep that or bread in my kitchen because it becomes soggy/moldy, in half the time; between when I buy it & it's suppose to expire, if I do!

So if you keep bread in the refrigerator it lasts for weeks longer. For salt, if you add uncooked regular rice, it absorbs the moister and stops it from clumping.
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I just carry around a little gavel. And when I'm done stating my opinion/argument etc. I just pound the gavel. Plus, if somebody wants to continue to argue with me I can always pound them in the head with it... ;)
    I'm a magistrate so i often get to use a gavel, power corrupts! when men/ boys come into the courtroom with hats on and or low slung pants... $100 fine for contempt and if they whine a night in county as well, (we have warning signs) i would prefer sending them to the chair though but that is out of my purview. not a sexist policy we fine for exposed underwear as well.
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Barely there handshake. Wtf are you doing shaking the tip of my fingers?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

9xshi79aqekg.jpg
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

9xshi79aqekg.jpg

More like thispm5877hppjil.jpg