alexisslolypop Posts: 4,593 Member
    Options
    Cold hearted people.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

iffq03hkuypj.jpg

Stupid people..that is ok to say here? Not saying any of you are stupid people.. it may be just where I live..LOL

• mama_bear91215
    mama_bear91215 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    rudeness, i work with sick people and sometimes my co-workers get so hateful with the patients, uhh drives me nuts!
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    women who dribble pee all over public toilet seats . . . . AND JUST LEAVE.

this one causes me actual corrosive rage, so it's better i don't even start trying to try to say some of the things that i think about it.

people who own dogs annoy me when they go around with that expectant smirk on like they haven't realized yet some people just don't give a damn about them. i didn't even act like that when i had a kid. and my kid was adorable :p
    abiskeet wrote: »
    People using pacific and specific wrongly and saying expresso instead of esspresso lol

"persay". i know it's precious of me to know that it's really the latin expression 'per se', but i do know it and this spelling embarrasses me on the person's behalf, every time.
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I don't hate the people per se, but just their actions:

when people litter

when people spit on the sidewalk, or anywhere else (yuck... why I take my shoes off at my door)

when people use cheap headphones and I can hear the music

when people talk non-stop, I mean, do you have a pause button?

when people talk loud

when I open a door and people actually wait for me to do so to walk thru after me, when all they have to do is use the door next to it. I mean they actually slow down and wait. Nope.

when I'm walking on a path/sidewalk that fits two people, but we have a couple walking together in the opposite direction yet somehow I'm suppose to contort myself because one of you doesn't know how to walk behind the other person you are walking with. Nope.

when people insist on having private (or other) conversations on the cell phone, loudly...

when people don't know how to drive yet insist being in the fast lane.

anybody under the age of 28, just so clueless, think they know it all, have no manners to speak of, cannot hold an intelligent adult conversation, I have one of these at home....don't know what happened to please and thank you.

when people (mostly men) talk about themselves and what they have, and what they did....constantly, roll eyes...

when people snort back their snot instead of having a tissue to dispose of it...and the honkers. omg...

know-it-alls

liars

public displays of sexual affection....get a room already.

when people get in front of you in line, and act like they didn't see you....Nope.

actually, on second thought I do hate people sometimes....comes with the territory of getting old...so I keep my *ss home.
  • mysteps2beauty
    Options
    shara85 wrote: »
    When you are approaching a group of people on the sidewalk, and they all remain side by side, expecting you to dart in front of traffic to get by them. Walk single file people! At least allowing others to pass by.
    Also, when you hold the door open for someone and they don't say thank you. I want to punch those people in the nose, LOL

oh my....i already posted my peeves without seeing yours. Both of these..
  • mysteps2beauty
    edited November 2016
    Options
    When I get a soda at the drive thru and realize after I've driven away that the jerks didn't give me a damn straw.

or when they forget to give you whatever condiments you asked for, or even the wrong order. This happens everytime my daughter and I got to a certain drive thru...kind of think they are hiring people with missing brains...we now sit in the car and examine the order....sorry person behind us....hate going back..

• mysteps2beauty
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    People who talk loudly on their cell phones in waiting rooms. I don't like people that much so I really don't give an eff what you are talking about....you can stop pretending to be so important. Why don't you text like everyone else?

What age group? Young people text, "middle age" talk, old people don't even have cellphones.

People from other countries talking in their own language...kind of annoying cause they talk loud too...
  • canadianlbs
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    That awful sound when you're walking with your boots on the snow... :s

Literally no-one has ever gotten what i mean when i say this

it's like the squidgy-styrofoam sound. doesn't bother me when it's snow, but the styrofoam one makes my fingertips shrivel, so i see the connection.

• canadianlbs
    Options
    People from other countries talking in their own language...kind of annoying cause they talk loud too...

seriously? or are you just being satirical? i live in a city where people were genuinely angry about that for a fairly long time, is why i'm unsure.

i used to be bothered by the text/mobile thing. then i remembered how many people resent it that i read so much, and how intrusive their resentment usually feels. different medium, same psychological dynamic, i think.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    I don't hate the people per se, but just their actions:

You just need to try harder.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    women who dribble pee all over public toilet seats . . . . AND JUST LEAVE.

this one causes me actual corrosive rage, so it's better i don't even start trying to try to say some of the things that i think about it.

people who own dogs annoy me when they go around with that expectant smirk on like they haven't realized yet some people just don't give a damn about them. i didn't even act like that when i had a kid. and my kid was adorable :p
    abiskeet wrote: »
    People using pacific and specific wrongly and saying expresso instead of esspresso lol

"persay". i know it's precious of me to know that it's really the latin expression 'per se', but i do know it and this spelling embarrasses me on the person's behalf, every time.

I completely agree on per se.
    Also when people say 'mute' point instead of 'moot' point.
  • mysteps2beauty
    Options

seriously? or are you just being satirical? i live in a city where people were genuinely angry about that for a fairly long time, is why i'm unsure.

i used to be bothered by the text/mobile thing. then i remembered how many people resent it that i read so much, and how intrusive their resentment usually feels. different medium, same psychological dynamic, i think.

yes, i'm serious. I live in the Los Angeles area. I take public transportation to work everyday. The phone conversations are loud, sometimes I can understand what's being said but mostly it's annoying especially in the morning cause most commuters at that time are quiet, reading, listening to their music with working earphones, and most are in a contemplative mode. I'm like, why do we need to hear your conversation? We are boxed in for a period of time but cannot escape your conversation..
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I don't hate people per se, i hate that fact that it is illegal to stop their thought processes... permanently.
  • canadianlbs
    Options
    yes, i'm serious. I live in the Los Angeles area. I take public transportation to work everyday. The phone conversations are loud, sometimes I can understand what's being said but mostly it's annoying especially in the morning cause most commuters at that time are quiet, reading, listening to their music with working earphones, and most are in a contemplative mode. I'm like, why do we need to hear your conversation? We are boxed in for a period of time but cannot escape your conversation..

ah okay. that's just unnecessary loudness then. personally, i find it easier to blank a conversation i don't understand than one that i do, but neither one is exactly easy.

i just never understood the monoglot weirdos around here who'd be all 'speak english!' at new canadians like it was something a person could just push a button and do if the yeller just got aggressive enough. usually people who had years in an organized education system to learn french themselves, and can't say much more than 'tabernac' and maybe the voulez-vous thing. like, the illogic of it used to tie me in knots.
  • Tylre4815
    Tylre4815 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    When people alienate, their allies! Don't burn, that bridge & then hope, I'll send; a boat!

My pet peeve isn't abhorrently incorrect punctuation. And also when people in the left lane drive right next to a car in the right lane at the same speed.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    When people alienate, their allies! Don't burn, that bridge & then hope, I'll send; a boat!

My pet peeve isn't abhorrently incorrect punctuation. And also when people in the left lane drive right next to a car in the right lane at the same speed.

Well I am glad that, neither bother you!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    My pet peeve is when someone, means to type "is" but mistakenly types "isn't" instead, all while judging me for my grammar; eyes on your own keyboard! Lol you can't make, this stuff up!