Replies

• kaystone3
    kaystone3 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Bad drivers!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    People that don't put the new coversheets on all the TPS reports.
  • Raechel120
    Raechel120 Posts: 659 Member
    Options

mjaykup wrote: »
    Raechel120 wrote: »
    Punctuality!!!!!!!!

You dont like people are on time?

Sorry I though I could get away with a one word answer but obviously not! I manage rental properties and lease agreements and I absolutely hate when I set up an appointment to show a house and the people show up late I can't even stand 5 minutes late I mean seriously is it that hard to tell time and yes I understand things happen but that's why you always prepare for that so let's say I live about 30 minutes away from the place I'm going I leave an hour before that time at least an hour but hey that's just me.
  • _Minx
    _Minx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    People that chew their finger nails or the sniffles.
  • Raechel120
    Raechel120 Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Punctuality!!!!!!!!

You dont like people are on time?

Sorry I though I could get away with a one word answer but obviously not! I manage rental properties and lease agreements and I absolutely hate when I set up an appointment to show a house and the people show up late I can't even stand 5 minutes late I mean seriously is it that hard to tell time and yes I understand things happen but that's why you always prepare for that so let's say I live about 30 minutes away from the place I'm going I leave an hour before that time at least an hour but hey that's just me.

Sorry let me reword that for you in a proper sentence

My pet peeve is people that are not punctual.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    People who talk about being on a "journey"
    People who don't appreciate "hump day" pics
    My co-worker who clips his nails at work :grimace:
    Flip-Flops
    People who talk with gum in their mouths.
    When a group of people take up the entire walkway standing around talking
    Dog owners who let their dogs poo anywhere and leave it there
    The cost of makeup
    My paycheck
    People who expect me to participate in the same exact text conversation every single day

:smirk::sunglasses:
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I have a (good) few but my main ones would be - liars, noisy eaters, people who chew gum with their mouth open, and cutlery biters.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Currently.....People who always ask what's wrong!

What's wrong? :# sorry ..just had to ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Currently.....People who always ask what's wrong!

What's wrong? :# sorry ..just had to ;)

Sometimes you're just hangry...ya know?

I hear ya
    8obtgqb25nwa.png
    o39jak97swid.png
    ts9t2q5baqom.png
    Just for you bud :) lick the screen ..there's no shame when you're hangry
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Namesayers. If I am having a conversation, one on one, with someone I already know, and they use my name more than once....MAYBE twice I'll be nice....but anymore than that and its just plain weird. I already know my name, I haven't forgotten it, I know that you are talking to me as we are the only two people standing here. And get out of my personal space while you are at it you Namesayer, you!

Possibly they like your name, I love my name: Annette, I personalize everything possible! Well almost everything that's tangible anyway, I just realized that my Username here; doesn't have my name within it but I agree with the personal space issue!
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    people who don't use turn signals
    people who after you tell them things you've been through in life, pull the same stuff
    oh yeah and my blender not blending all my ingrediants to the exact consistency I like
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    people who don't use turn signals
    people who after you tell them things you've been through in life, pull the same stuff
    oh yeah and my blender not blending all my ingrediants to the exact consistency I like

I can't stand when people don't use their turn signals ... wtf it's not that hard!
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    well, let's see shall we?
    first and foremost, close the toilet seat Before you flush! (it's gross if you don't!!!)
    throw out the empty milk carton - or empty whatever if you took the last piece or finished the box/carton! don't leave it in the pantry! :D
    do your own laundry. you gotta be pretty special if you even think i'ma do it for you! and leave mine alone hah (roommates stink sometimes)
    boundaries - get some lol i'm a very private person in real life and i don't like to feel invaded lol
    divulging personal info in confidence and having it put on blast because that person has no training in confidentiality. i could go on and on haha :P