Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    The food and nutrition forum.

No joke. 9 times out of 10 I leave there angry. Or angrier than I was

I have to come back here to regain my hope in humanity.

People are so mean on that board and the general weight loss one too. I try to stay away but sometimes chit chat is dead and I'm damn sure not gonna start cleaning or something stupid like that

I just go back to bed
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Everyone busts chops for one reason or another on these forums.. It must be ego, "I know more than you do and let me let you feel like a stupid idiot in the mean time".. the weight gain forum is worse (now its Weight Gain and Body Building..
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Everyone busts chops for one reason or another on these forums.. It must be ego, "I know more than you do and let me let you feel like a stupid idiot in the mean time".. the weight gain forum is worse (now its Weight Gain and Body Building..

I pretty much stick to chit chat. I can hold my own here.
    Mostly

I can be 'me' here and feel as stupid as I want, and all on my own, not much help needed.. I feel safe most days here!! Intelligence really is not a requirement. lol
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Mostly

I can be 'me' here and feel as stupid as I want, and all on my own, not much help needed.. I feel safe most days here!! Intelligence really is not a requirement. lol

<3
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    dc6088 wrote: »
    People who insist on staying in touch after you told them off repeatedly

So... how's your day today?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Mostly

I can hold my own too.

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    dc6088 wrote: »
    People who insist on staying in touch after you told them off repeatedly

So... how's your day today?

Haha, a good one, I am content, thanks for asking and thanks to Cell phone God for a blocking feature that I finally had to use.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

Forums are like that.
    I was on a figure skating forum explaining technique for something and someone told me I knew nothing....ya training with top coaches for most of my life, competing at a national level, teaching at a prestigious club is clearly no comparison to the 2 years of learn to skate this person had done.

Wow diatribe much? But it's like everyone had tk be an expert and it's usually the people who know the least that are the most rude about it
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Now, I wish I could just block my 85- year old neighbor who thinks it would be a splendid idea to hook up since we both single and live next door to each other. Plain English and looking antisocial didn't help
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Gym pet peeve : people who bring their children and those who use the squat rack to do curls...
  • ieroen
    ieroen Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The misuse of the word literally. Like "OMG I was laughing so hard, I literally just died." Come on... :neutral:
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Gym pet peeve : people who bring their children and those who use the squat rack to do curls...

Mine is similar! But its when people bring their children and try doing squats or curls with the kid.

Mine is similar too. It's when people have children.

Do you really hate the idea of people having children? :/