Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    fr3smyl wrote: »
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Gym pet peeve : people who bring their children and those who use the squat rack to do curls...

Mine is similar! But its when people bring their children and try doing squats or curls with the kid.

Mine is similar too. It's when people have children.

Do you really hate the idea of people having children? :/

She is. That's why she had kids. She hates herself that much.
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Okay, littlemissbgiff, I wasn't sure. I have met child haters before. :| ....then they had children.
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    Gym pet peeve : people who bring their children and those who use the squat rack to do curls...

Mine is similar! But its when people bring their children and try doing squats or curls with the kid.

I have five children. They are trying to do their best to drive me insane. I will probably soon only be able to sit there on the couch with my head tilted slightly to the right, staring at the wall, unmoving but for the occasional eye and shoulder twitch, while drool drops down my chin and puddles on my shirt. Literally.

Oh my goodness you had me rolling. I should have sat down before reading this!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

I have five children. They are trying to do their best to drive me insane. I will probably soon only be able to sit there on the couch with my head tilted slightly to the right, staring at the wall, unmoving but for the occasional eye and shoulder twitch, while drool drops down my chin and puddles on my shirt. Literally.

My cousin had 4 children, only one lives with her since the first 3 were taken by social services and she apparently sits and stares at walls all day long but her issues were cause by other things. Just seemed amazing you described her pretty well.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Like when you start a new job or meet new people in general and someone says he or she over there is a total *kitten* and i am thinking to myself , i got my own mind to decide wether they are an *kitten* or not . Atleast give me a chance to see for myself and make my own mind up .
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »
    Like when you start a new job or meet new people in general and someone says he or she over there is a total *kitten* and i am thinking to myself , i got my own mind to decide wether they are an *kitten* or not . Atleast give me a chance to see for myself and make my own mind up .

you will think what I tell you Finns. You are not allowed to formulate your own opinions
  • ieroen
    ieroen Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    ieroen wrote: »
    The misuse of the word literally. Like "OMG I was laughing so hard, I literally just died." Come on... :neutral:

but what if they literally did just die but luckily there was a paramedic there who was able to perform CPR and save them. So literally it was the luckiest day of their life and death for that matter I guess

That's easy, in that case I would literally put my foot in my mouth.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options

you will think what I tell you Finns. You are not allowed to formulate your own opinions

Sorry i stepped out of line hahaha
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Got into a screaming match with my 17 year old about who gets the good parking space in the driveway today. I'm either going to be catatonic or homicidal

My daughter said "you just don't understand!!! You just don't understand ANYTHING!!!!" Because I didn't make the eggs over easy enough this morning for her. She's eleven.

Dammit woman can't you just gets those eggs right?? Ugh.
    Also, my car is half parked on the effing grass

Just go full Hillbilly and park your car in the front lawn.

You can always just pass it off as an art installation.
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    The misuse of the word literally. Like "OMG I was laughing so hard, I literally just died." Come on... :neutral:

but what if they literally did just die but luckily there was a paramedic there who was able to perform CPR and save them. So literally it was the luckiest day of their life and death for that matter I guess

That's easy, in that case I would literally put my foot in my mouth.
    That's pretty diffovult. I have tried a few times and can't get past my toes. If you do have someone take pics.

• rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Got into a screaming match with my 17 year old about who gets the good parking space in the driveway today. I'm either going to be catatonic or homicidal

My daughter did this - I took the keys, moved the car and gave her the keys back 2 days later, after she missed an outing with a friend because she had no way to get there - hasn't happened since.
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options

In my experience, they're usually the type of people that need to be avoided ...