Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    When people can't take a joke and get mad af, but they are the first one to be making jokes on other people

I worked with a Dr who was always cracking jokes, but he could take it too! We worked nights, and one day the manager- who had literally never stayed a night shift- gives the whole crew this spiel on being nice to each other and blah blah blah. Moments after, a call came in on the ambulance line, and the Dr was like "get me X, Y, and Z" but was standing in such a way that he was blocking my desk so I said "I will, the second you get out of my way!" He laughed, my manager just stared at me like, "did you not hear what I JUST said!!' Oopsies.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    nems59 wrote: »
    Just as I sit down my dog wants outside :#

Or just as I need to get up, the cats jumps on my lap and wants to cuddle.....so cute and fluffy, but so annoying
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I spend a lot of time on the highway, and drink a good bit of coffee, so I need to use bathrooms where I can find them sometimes.

What is it with people who try to open the door without knocking? Does it not occur to them that someone just might be in there?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    I spend a lot of time on the highway, and drink a good bit of coffee, so I need to use bathrooms where I can find them sometimes.

What is it with people who try to open the door without knocking? Does it not occur to them that someone just might be in there?

Oops ..sorry ..I said I'd knock next time :#
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »

Oops ..sorry ..I said I'd knock next time :#

:D I didn't know it was you lol <3
  • DayleCC
    DayleCC Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Putting empty jugs back into the fridge

Not changing the toilet paper roll

Not recycling

Asking me if my baby is sleeping threw the night yet..

:smiley:
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    If you You Tube "empowering songs for women", 9/10, the songs that come up are about a guy. Like, is that all there is when it comes to being female? REALLY?!! *smfh*
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Pet peeve right now:
    when I'm holding a subway pole and the person's hand who is above mine keeps sliding down and touching mine so I have to keep moving mine down and then do that passive aggressive move where I finally hold the part above their hand or move to another pole.
    Anyone else know what I'm saying? LOL
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    lauamy96 wrote: »
    Pet peeve right now:
    when I'm holding a subway pole and the person's hand who is above mine keeps sliding down and touching mine so I have to keep moving mine down and then do that passive aggressive move where I finally hold the part above their hand or move to another pole.
    Anyone else know what I'm saying? LOL

YASSSSS! This....except it's a stipper pole for me

Well that's understandable, stripper poles are slippery
  • KerrieMac10
    KerrieMac10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I also cannot stand it when words are used incorrectly. My big pet peeve at the gym is people walking around the indoor track while reading a book. Why would you do this? Watch where you are going!
  • Misslosingweight4
    Misslosingweight4 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    When people have a booger just chillin there, or maybe food or something on their face. I just gotta let them know lol

I'm that weird person that will tell you, but then you don't have to go about ur day with everyone else too shy to say something haha
  • Juvenall
    Juvenall Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Overly religious people. Look, I get it, you believe in something "greater" out there, but I doubt your god had anything to do with you finding your keys.
  • SeagalDeeDee
    SeagalDeeDee Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    peanut butter in my jam/jelly jar